A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

VOTING - The Title Card Contest

Slingerland

Ya know, I'm gonna vote for ShadowBlaze cuz I know what he was looking for in that screen shot... probably a rotating background image thingy with Emerald Hill zooming by in that little circle... and i really like that concept

Are you high? You're totally blazed. You're SHADOW blazed. (...lol). Everyone knows Ironrind is all over this shit.

Thank yo' asses fo' votin'. Here are the totals for those entries that received votes:

ShadowBlaze - 8

ParadoxX - 6

Ironrind - 4

MSUK - 3

USC - 2

Spike - 1

Azu - 1

Zenor - 1

Project ShadowBlaze wins the contest. However, since he hails from imitation SFGHQ at the Caged Dome, he doesn't win shit. Sorry, pal.

loljk

He will be handsomely rewarded with a rep package and a choice of prize behind one of three doors:

door1-closed.pngdoor2-closed.pngdoor3-closed.png

Let me know which door you want and I'll have an admin drop a rep package into your User CP.

Let's see what was behind the other doors!

Door #2

auburn_university_solar_car_banked_road_test.jpg

A solar powered racing car!

Door #3

prostitute.jpg

A free night with a prostitute!

And your selection...door #1...iiiiiiis...

goat_1.jpg

A motherfuckin' goat!

Thank you for playing "Let's Make A Title Card." The next contest will appear within the next week or two.

lets_make_a_deal_1.gif

I am very late on this, but since I think this was a great idea and I'm so happy to see members really participating and getting interested in helping out again, I went ahead and bumped the poll max up to 20 from 10. I would have done it sooner, as I'm sure any other staff member with the ability would as well.

If in the future we get even more participants and you need even more spaces, just ask you know. Not just to me but like.. pipe up. lol.