A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Show us your lack of tans.

Rael0505

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

maccabackstage10001.jpg

Playing around at tech week of last year's school play, "Annie." I played FDR, but went around asking characters/actors questions as Sir Paul McCartney for sh**s and giggles.

1000337.th.jpg

A photo of me when we had a huge snowstorm back near Christmas of last year. And before anyone asks yes I do wear glasses. The glasses I'm wearing in this picture are ones I bought for my new perscripition. Gotta love Lennon Glasses :ssmile:

yesterdaylive0001.jpg

A pic of me playing the song "Yesterday" as Paul at rehearsals for this year's school play, Aladdin. This and the first pic were taken from a video of me.

post-3645-13863976406_thumb.jpg

Ok you like the Beatles, we get it. jk, welcome. Not a place I would expect to find someone's first post.

Well, there was no introduction thread, so I decided to post here. I was going to post in the Sonic 4 thread first, but that is for another thread.

Well, there was no introduction thread, so I decided to post here. I was going to post in the Sonic 4 thread first, but that is for another thread.

We don't get enough new people to warrant a thread for all intros. People usually make them. Oh well.

I don't think I've posted a pic of myself in here yet. I have not heard of a comb before either.

me.png

Also my bed is uber messy because I neglect it and bed services will one day come and take it away probably. Poor bed.

• Like 1