A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

ITT We Talk Christmas: 2007 Edition

Slingerland

If you guys like the Persona spinoffs you should give a try to the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series. Be warned the story is presented on a less extensive manner and the games are fucking hard, but the setting is great, the artstyle is incredible (Kaneko <3<3) and it feels nothing like your standard JRPG nowadays.

I still haven't attained the secret ending in Nocturne cause my demons don't have Pierce and the last boss rapes me :/

Shame Atlus doesn't have an european branch. At this rate you guys will be playing Persona 4 while I'm still waiting for 3.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we'll still never get FES ;_; Judging from the other female S-Links, the main character gets it on with Aigis in that game too. Also, your teacher is confirmed to be banging students. lolz.

Looks like I'll finish P3 on Christmas Eve afterall; I just plowed through the entire month of October in 2 sittings.

But I digress. Christmas thread, people, not vidyagame thread. I say we post pictures of our Christmas Trees. I'll have mine up in a little bit, but please proceed to post pictures of your emo charlie brown christmas trees. Saddest looking tree is the "winner".

If you guys like the Persona spinoffs you should give a try to the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series. Be warned the story is presented on a less extensive manner and the games are fucking hard, but the setting is great, the artstyle is incredible (Kaneko <3<3) and it feels nothing like your standard JRPG nowadays.

I still haven't attained the secret ending in Nocturne cause my demons don't have Pierce and the last boss rapes me :/

Shame Atlus doesn't have an european branch. At this rate you guys will be playing Persona 4 while I'm still waiting for 3.

I just recently picked up digital devil sagas 1 and 2, great games.

I didn't actually ask for anything this Christmas. I guess I'm just getting money and such, there are a few things I'm going to need/want/would be neat, though:

Need:

- Art supplies for 2nd semester.

- New cord for my bass.

Want:

- New bass strings.

- Video games? I'm out of touch in this area, though.

Would be neat:

- External HDD

Can't think of anything else at the moment. Of course, I'll browse through this topic and see if there's anything mentioned here that'd be pretty sweet.