A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Coming Back Soon! *wow*

Amesuki

Hey Amesuki here, just posting a topic using my girlfriends computer. (Mines broken...) Anyway don't worry I havn't left, nor abandoned my projects, just I had one of the worse eight weeks for a while. Firstly I became ill for two weeks, then I became depressed due to reasons of splitting up with my girlfriend. Also my MSN got hacked, and now I am waiting on my laptop to get fixed... its been three weeks now. Anyway I have the game still saved on my external hard drive, and all the programmes, I might be getting MMF2 for christmas and a new PC... So it's looking up for me at the moment. Anyway I've been missing you (adds alot of sobbing here) once I'm back for good (when my laptop is back) I'll post up a demo of Mayhem dead quick and try and get back into this awesome community XD. Anyway see ya around, miss ye all.

-Amesuki-

(Sorry for any mistakes in this post, this keyboard is really bad and I am very tired from college lectures)

• Like 1