A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A message to all of you!

ila

In IRC, his name was FatalFart, he also uses that name for his submission materials. That name ring a bell?

Oh, and since he banned for badmouthing an admin, I'm gonna go ahead and deny his submission. Banned members submission privileges are nullified until lifted.

He actually had a point in that topic, cept he was too retarded for it to mean anything. Honestly? PUSHABLE SPRINGS as the solution to fangaming unoriginality?

lulz.

Kapow Boom Epic Burn.

Yes yes, it's good to have some powuh.

TRD you cunt!

:aparty:

And against my better judgement, its a short temp ban, he'll be back to terrorize us with more topicsthatwillinevitablyb elockedandhe'llcallmeacun tfordoingit posts.

How long?

Because, in your extended absence Scatta, the forums went to hell and we all turned into trolls.

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!

(and all the other mods who decided that they were no longer obligated to well, moderate)

STEPH%20N%20TROLLS.jpg

No one cares if you say gay. We're not that strict.

First of all, I'd like to note the differences between a homosexual and a phag. Sir Ian McKellen is a homosexual. Chris Crocker is a phag. I don't mind homosexuals, but I do mind phags. That said:

Cock-crunching boner-biting rim-roasting penor-pulling jackajerkoff homo-hugging pinkeye-pounding scrotum-sniffing rumpus-wrecking shitkicked 8-bit son of a no good morning-wood-muffling manmilk-drinking prisonsoap-catching fairyfragging beanerbaiting queerqueg-quoting fudgepack-feasting cheese-grater-toasted sandwich of an assbandit who bounces on the two-nut trampoline.

SPOILER

HYPER COMBO FINISH!!!

And for a Sonic Fangames community, I see quite some diversity. Over the past few months I've seen Mario Kart, NiGHTS, and even Ghostbusters. So nobody really needs to say that there is no originality. But to think, I was once like him.