A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Cheese Megadventure: new platform game from Chao World series.

Darkleo

What do you think about Cheese Megadventure?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think about Cheese Megadventure?

• It's a great game!
    • It's a good game.
    • It's a nice game.
    • It's a bad game...

Hi! I've competed my new game with Game Maker 6.1!

It's Cheese Megadventure, a puzzle/platform 2d game from Chao World series (a kind of spin-off... ;) ). The game includes:

-7 great levels :D

-7 unlocking mini games :D

-save system :D

-special abilities for Cheese :rolleyes:

-a great story and a lot of fun for all the platforms' lovers! ::lmao::

Here some screenshots:

32lj.png 15ig.png

25do.png

There is the direct download link:

http://www.lionsoft.altervista.org/CheeseMegadventure(E).zip (right click and save target as...)

If don't work visit the game page, you can download it and see game informations and other screens:

http://www.lionsoft.altervista.org/cheesemegadventureENG.htm

Enjoy Chao World!

The link you gave there didn't work for me but when I downloaded it off of your homepage it worked.

Good game though, very professional and original. I love the whole look of it and you really got the cutesy chaos down well.

The only complaint I have is when you have to shoot the squares (the ice looking ones, but the crates gave me trouble later in the Spring Valley level), you have to jump to get the top two and I missed a lot and ran out of fruit.

Thanks... but i'm sorry for everyone can't play the game but i don't understand why... i've tried it on 4 different pc with windows xp and a medium configuration and work perfectly... Try to close all other application before run the game...

Very nice game. The look and feel are both appropriate for the game theme, and the controls are just right. Could you make the menus easier to navigate, though? It would be nice to use the keyboard for menu selections, or at least get rid of the "press enter" thing (because it's misleading).

It's a nice game, I really like the style and feel of it. Kind of reminds me of a game I saw somewhere, think it was called Konoa... something. More or less the same type of gameplay.

Keep up the good work lad.

If im correct, can admins not check the IP's of the people that made the vote? track to the ip of a member? =P

Its definitly a fun game though, very creative, very 'cartoony' and I likes =P

Very nice work.

Please, a quick help in the last level. There is a red box under an ice floor. I have no idea how to break it. Its the last crystal. Please help.

Hi!

To get the last crystal in the desert palace when you see the ice blocks, go on the mobile platform to the right and get the high part of the level (where there is a violet enemy) then look up and you will see some wood crates, then shoot the fire fruit on it to set a fire and to melt the ice blocks below :P

If you have any problems, tell me!

Well, i finally finished the game.

Gameplay:

gameplay is very nice. Simple, but effective. The weapons are completely different and they have their own use. Sometimes is hard to guess what to do and you have to think. Game is a bit hard and it takes some time to find all the crystals. A nice challenge. At some places its hard to know where are you going to and ussually you finish falling over an enemy and being killed. There are a few minor level design faults.

Overall: 9

Graphics:

Original graphics, original levels. It has a cartoony look that makes it different from most fangames. Simple grounds mixed with a more complex foreground. I like specially the sugar canyon level. A very nice level.

overall: 10

Sound:

Non original musics or sounds, but they fit the levels. Its a nice feature to have a secondary soundtrack for each level.

overall: 8

Final rating:

A must play game, specially if you like the search games. There is no annoying bugs, nice to play, but sometimes it's a bit frustrating.

overall: 9