A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[Help] Changing Characters

Turbohog

It's set to GameCharacter as that's the global value. Just open the Properties panel and click on the application icon in the Workspace Toolbar to the left.

I showed you the place where the actual events to display the characters exist cause I figured you wanted to add in a third character or something. =P

Edit: Just for clarification, the GameCharacter value is good for selecting a character that'll take effect through all the future levels after it was set, but if you want to change the character during gameplay, then you can just change the Character value in the Movement Values object.

• Like 1

Hi since there's a topic like this I was wondering somethin... I made a character select screen with Sonic and Shadow. when I choose Sonic it's all well and good but when I choose Shadow he only plays his stoped animation... What am i suppose to do?

My guesses-

If you have a seperate skin, You have to copy all the player animation coding over to the shadow skin. Copy all the coding for PlayerSkin_Sonic to the Shadow skin to that of sonic. If you're using the same skin for both, Make a new skin for shadow.

Hope you understand

Ugh. I don't really want to join a site. I suggest you add it as an attachment. Make it the full post(go advanced) and scroll down to "manage attachments". Put it in a zip file, to take less space. You need to. Sorry if I'm seeming too demanding.