A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hello

RGX

Hello I'm RgxSuperSonic, you might know me from the Sonic Robo Blast 2 community or from DeviantArt. I'm new to the forum but not new to the community. I've been a fan of SFGHQ since 2000 but I never joined the forum until now. I've always enjoyed most of the fangames that been submitted over the years and I have once tried to make my own but I failed miserably. Since I've been hearing of the sonic world game engine and playing Retro Sonic and Sonic XG, I might take another crack at making a fan game some day in the future.

About me:

Well, I'm a big fan of sonic since the original game came out, and I'm an artist/animator. Although I don't seem to be much use to this community, I always wanted to make cut scenes for a game or design a whole game with my art. I'm also making flash animations for Sonic Tribute Collab 2 and Sonic shorts collection 2.

Well anyways, this community seems nice and I hope I enjoy my stay here.

Welcome to the forums, RgxSuperSonic.

Enjoy your stay.

Oh...you'll definitely be able to put that talent to use here. x)

Thank you ^_^ and If I'm not mistaken aren't you the narrorator from the SAGE's 2007 video on YouTube?

Yay, we love new members that have talent and can socialize properly. Welcome! I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

And yes, your talents could definitely be used here...I think artists and spriters are the two most difficult to find talents in the community. Welcome aboard.