A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Aces Wild (Original Anime)

Ligar

Show Catchphrase: "All in or you're out"

Okay here's how it's goes down. A 13 year old named Sono Makeinu, of the spade sector, is giving up on the High Stakes sports craze that everybody is playing. A game that uses your everyday ordinary average cards, with lots of twists. Sono however isn't a very good player at this game. Being of a rich family and powerful sector, expectations were high for him to be among the best there is at the game. With these expectations in the back of his mind he was torn not to play ever again. But after seeing kids play this popular game together, he realizes what he need to do to make things better for his bad streak; have fun. Now knowing that this is what he needed to realize, his loser streak goes out the window and he's back in the game. But alittle late since the annual competition is only 3 weeks away. He needs to practice hard, gather a team and win this competition to prove that he really is of the Spade sector and not a Joker.

Here's how things work in this world:

The city is broken up into sectors having specific names and residents.

(CITY)

-The spade sector are rich and powerful, having great wealth authority, having access to most of the city.

-The Diamond sector are nobles who are loyal and strict to rules and regulations, having the lawful authority of the city accessing a lot of sectors in the city

-Hearts are the kind and loving sector who work on medical purposes and law like the diamond, but in a peaceful way, having access to variety of the city.

-The clubs sector are barbaric and cruel, having the only authority of hurting those who enter there sector without permision and having the most brute strengthed card players in the city, having minimum access to the city

-And finally the Joker sector is at the bottom or the barrel, cowardly cheating individuals who are terrible at the "High Stakes" card game. Having to cheat to win, they are considered the laughing stock of the city, having barely any access to it

The relations the sectors have.

(RELATIONSHIPS)

<3= Love and Friendship

X= Enemies

-Spade <- <3 -> Hearts

-Spade <- X -> Joker

-Diamond <- <3 -> Joker

-Diamond <- X -> Club

-Heart <- X -> Joker

-Club <- <3 -> Heart

-Spade <- X -> Club

How the games work

(THE GAME)

The game is like any other card games, with the bases in categories: Point and Battle. Point are card games like Solitaire and 2 of a kind, where one person has to beat the others score to win. Battle card games are games like I declare War, hearts, spades, and most popular is poker. Battle is the main thing around the city and almost everyone does it. However, in order to be a part of this style of card playing each player needs ICP specs. (International Card Playing Specs.) ICP specs are used a number of ways, but mainly for viewing the holographic images such as the cards you play.

Here's how battle works:

-Each player (who has a gautlet representing their sector) uses GD chips: Gambling duel chips, which the player starts with 5-10 depending on a random, drawing. GD chips are what is bet in the game.

-The players are put into force fields called P Shields (Point Shield), which is your safe haven that floats over a "loser shoot". You start off with 500 shield points. If the shield points reach zero, you drop into the loser shoot being eliminated.

-Its key to keep as many shield points as possible but to do as much damage as possible as well.

Example: When playing poker, your hand and how many chips you pitch in are multiplied to how much shield damage you deal (full house= 50 points x 3 chips= 150 shield damage)

-Now you may think if someone pitched in alot of chips and got a good hand they'd win right? Well part of that is true since it is possible to do so, but it is also harder. The more chips you pitch in, the less chance you have for getting a good hand. The P shield recovers as each turn goes by. (25 points each turn)

Okay thats the downlow so far, I'll show characters later. Tell me what you think :)

I came up with this due to the fact that my mom and sometimes my grandma kick me off the comp to play card games for hours. It sort of drove me up the wall. So after all this time of them playing solitaire and spades and hearts for like 7 years, I guess my mind couldn't take it anymore and the anime just popped into my head.

Let me give you the basic rules of Anime and Manga.

1) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

2) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

3) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

4) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

5) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

6) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

7) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

8) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

9) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

And, last but more important than them all;

10) If { Card Based }

Then { Failed}

And BTW, for the sake of all of us AMERICAN people out there who draw, please don't call it anime or manga if you are absolutely nowhere in the vicinity of Japan.