A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sprite Contest: Round 6

TRD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright guys, I'm aware Palindrome was just joking, but TRD and some others seem to have been deeply offended by the suggestion. Please keep offensive art out of the art contests.

That said, let's drop this now because I wouldn't want this to derail the topic! Good job with the entries so far guys, I look forward to more.

This next one is the most original and interesting idea I've ever come up with:

Badnik2B.png

I'm planning on adding horizontal spin slicing to give a pose where you can actually hit him. Of course you can do whatever pattern you want with the blade pieces, including only having it spin 2 blades. That looks cooler, anyway, but would have required me post more of those pointless put-together frames.

Edit: 100% hand sprited by me. 10% "custom" by volume.

That's a nice fusion, DW. That's not crappy at all.

Well gang, I know I'm suppose to end the contest, but I want to see if Ila still wants to participate. I sent a PM, if not, I'll gather some judges and get this thing done, k?

*BUMPED*

Judging starts today, so far, I've gather up 2 judges: Ila and NeoHazard.

I'll come up with a third one later on today so we can get this thing rolling.

The deadline is today, however if you'd like to enter before the judging, now's the time. I'm not too sure what time the judging will start, but it will be today.