A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Furries are people, too. (Explicit, btw)

Epon

Is it a bad thing to want to dress up and get nasty? I seriously don't get why someone would get hated on for that.

It's the same as gay or gender discrimination - when people think their "safety" or their "morals" are being violated, they'll fight for it to the death, almost. Plus, some people just hate being wrong.

Sonic Passion.

That website has forever ruined the image of you furries.

I cant really stand anthro art when they try to make it sexual. I understand people like it, but im just really annoyed by it. Dont know why.

I mean seriously, it scares me that there are people that fucking retarded on this planet.

Seriously does. No jokes.

That website was like the eye of hell of the internet

It is humorous that people want to dress up like fluffy woodland creatures and bone each other. That's right, its humorous. That's why it was in Entourage. This is the same reason why any movie that ISNT meant to be taken seriously will more than likely portray a gay person in a flamboyant, over the top manner. Whether you think gay people, furry people, or asexual people are weird or annoying doesnt change shit. Stop whining about it, and laugh about it. People get worked up over the stupidest crap nowadays.

That's why it was in Entourage. This is the same reason why any movie that ISNT meant to be taken seriously will more than likely portray a gay person in a flamboyant, over the top manner.

Unfortunatly - The average american is stupid enough to take such comical over-exaggerations as the truth...

I'm not getting worked up over it so much, if your reffering to me...

Just trying to explain myself is all...

Unfortunatly - The average american is stupid enough to take such comical over-exaggerations as the truth...

I'm not getting worked up over it so much, if your reffering to me...

Just trying to explain myself is all...

Really? I thought that all black men, including myself, were supposed to be loud assholes

ooooooooops

I am tempted to piss off every furry just to see what happens..

fuck it:

Dear Furries:

Stop acting like bitches, and don't get all upset when your precious feelings are hurt, and your precious fandom is comprimised. everyone else has to deal with it, and THEY don't bitch.

also fuck babyfurs

bawwwwwwwwwwwww

Sincerly,

Midiman

PS Vore is sick

Guest Shadix
Really? I thought that all black men, including myself, were supposed to be loud assholes

ooooooooops

You are :E. In fact, you, Sereph, and Scatta have always had a bad habit of going off on "loud" rants.

You are :E. In fact, you, Sereph, and Scatta have always had a bad habit of going off on "loud" rants.

Scatta? I always pictured him with an encyclopedia in his hand, wearing glasses, and calmly stating his opinion.

I always pictured Sereph having like 10 spare monitors, because he gets angry and breaks them.

Actually, I was making a point... you know... with the sarcasm... and the generalization topic... and the fact that Will Smith is one of the images I definitely do not see when I think about when I think about Midiman (which I do often. Midiman is the subject of about 40% of my strange fantasies involving Mexican hat dance tricks and fruit bowls)... and well, you know... not really, no.