A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

You're probably sick of my art but I have a new one...

Looks pretty sweet. The image seems a bit skewed, might just be your style though.

Personally, I hate coloured pencils in drawings, dunno why but it just seems to suck the energy out of a piece and create confusion. I'd like to see something in a more controlled colouring medium.

Otherwise, all good! Nice detail on the legs.

My only critic seems to be how her dress makes her look like she has a rather short body. Her legs reach up, end around the way, a very small section of her tummy, and it quickly goes to the formation of her chest (so to say.).

It looks like he kind of does what i do sometimes and draw the body only 5 heads high. Its not exactly perfect human proportion but sometimes you cant really tell.

I like it. It reminds me of my 9th grade spanish teacher. She was fine as hell.

Looks pretty sweet. The image seems a bit skewed, might just be your style though.

Personally, I hate coloured pencils in drawings, dunno why but it just seems to suck the energy out of a piece and create confusion. I'd like to see something in a more controlled colouring medium.

Otherwise, all good! Nice detail on the legs.

I love using colored pencils. Its fun to blend colors yourself rather than pick a color wheel and do it the easy way.

I also dont have Photoshop or any image editing software anymore so I've chosen to color by hand. I find it more relaxing anyways. I can lay down and do it rather than slave infront of the computer for 9 hours getting highlights and shadows perfectly.