A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Old screenshot thread.

Asuma

These are some screenies from Crusty Canyon Zone act 1 which I completed today in my game STH:Origin of STH2. I gave Wood Zone and Desert Zone different names because Wood Zone and Desert Zone sound plain.

CCZ.PNG

CCZ2.PNG

If you're wonder what that emerald shape is doing under the HUB, that is to let you know that you got the emerald in each zone, when you get the zone's emerald, outline will turn into the emerald you got.

Yeah, I was thinking of changing the name of the zone to "Lost Gourge Zone" or "Lost Canyon Zone". I think the graphics look ok to me Rael, I guess different strokes for different folks I guess.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Yeah, I was thinking of changing the name of the zone to "Lost Gourge Zone" or "Lost Canyon Zone". I think the graphics look ok to me Rael, I guess different strokes for different folks.

These are some screenies from Crusty Canyon Zone act 1 which I completed today in my game STH:Origin of STH2. I gave Wood Zone and Desert Zone different names because Wood Zone and Desert Zone sound plain.

[qimg]http://toegames.sitesled.com/CCZ.PNG[/qimg]

[qimg]http://toegames.sitesled.com/CCZ2.PNG[/qimg]

If you're wonder what that emerald shape is doing under the HUB, that is to let you know that you got the emerald in each zone, when you get the zone's emerald, outline will turn into the emerald you got.

Wacky Woods zone and Dusty Desert zone. BTW, I love it when people use my graphics, but be sure to credit me in the game.

• 2 weeks later...