A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Ball Ultima - Public Release V4 (K So I lied last time)

Yup. I was right. I let Jsonic compile it and it haven't crashed yet! So yup things are going ok. Now I just have to figure out a new way to reduce lag with this server. Hm. Also is any one here good at HTML. I need someone to help me with my current website or if I get someone to help me a new website just for SBU

You idiot. well yea I'm glad you posted so I could move the topic up a bit without double posting. I'm just letting every one know that my old server is back. If my second theory about the lag my game suddenly started getting was because of the server then I will have a demo out very soon.

PS: If you registered before I switched servers your account is still there.

Also if you still want to be in the game I'm accepting.

If this lag problem is fixed and I release a demo soon the dead line to be in this demo will be. when I get back from Chicago the Monday after which is on the 22nd.

• 1 month later...

Okay every one don;t fell like I am reviving a dead topic. I technically am but I started working on this again because I need to reduce the lag before I try to make even smaller online games. I don't want this game to die especially because I am out of Logos XD. But really if I get the lag to die down I will release demo by the end of the week

Note: Special Balls are disabled until they are properly fixed.

PS: Does any one else besides Jsonic have MMF2 developer

Oh wow that might be kind of hard seeing as their are not bosses. I mean I can if I really wanted to make it like if you login your all huge and uber powered XD

PS: Scratch that she will be done soon. But I will probably upload a new demo once two or more people join or if one joins and like 4 days pass.

• Like 1

Hallo everyone~ Name's Rika and I'm one of Inferno's buddies o.o I managed to get finished with my sprites for the game so yeah. Inferno kept asking me if I'd make sprites of my character for his game, so I finally gave in.. not like pester, he only did it twice <_>; Anyways, Since I hate showing my actual sprites I decided to just make a gif showing off all of my sprite's stuff~

rikamovesaf7.gif

And Inferno put her stats down, so I don't need to list those.. Haha.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules or anything here~ Anyways, looking good Inferno =D :aparty:

• Like 2

Ok every one make sure you have the newest version. Be aware I'm trying to get Jsonic to help me make an updater but until then I'm gonna make the next demo have a version on it and if your does not match it wont let you login.

But I just fixed another BIIIG bug So redownload 1 last time XD