A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Destra D

Very nice, and something new in fangames I believe.

Now for crit. :D

Alright level art, you're mostly reusing level art in an obvious and nonblending way. The grass could use shading on the foreground, and the past pallete looks too much like a bad future pallete IMO. Make it look more "happy and harmony"ish.

It'd also be nice if you had all new art, rather than making duplicates and stuff of the original SCD zones. Base your levels off them, but don't clone them. D:

The engine looks nice, but I dunno how engines work well so I can't really criticize it. :x

Level layout is ok, but its pretty basic. Didn't quite give me a Sonic feel. Study the Sonic 1/2/3/CD layout more. I'd give you a link to a site with Sonic maps, but the sites down for me. T_T

Ok anyone disagree with me as you like.

Thats some nice game there, The title cards do need to be changed, and maybe some of the inlevel art to be more attractive. However, it looking very cool, I bet it plays really well, in finally its like Sonic CD! Anyway I wish you luck on this game, and I'll be looking out for this game!

-Amesuki