A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Transformers

Andrew

I went to see this movie. Incredible. It was the best movie I've seen since... um... I don't know when. Probably "Batman Begins". Did anyone watch after the credits?

Starscream is still alive and he exits the atmosphere. Leaves it open for a sequel. Optimus was great as well. My biggest gripe was that Jazz dyed. They didn't give him as much character development as the other autobots, he only talked a few times. And then he was just torn apart by Megatron and tossed aside. When you found out he was dead, Optimus was like, "Oh, okay. No biggie." He should have had more parts, a dramatic death, or they should have fixed him. *coughBlackguydiescough* I'd love to see them do Unicron and Galvatron too. Oh, and did you notice that at the end of the movie, Sam and the girl were about to get busy... on top of Bumblebee... in front of the rest of the Transformers. WTF

Isnt Dead Man's chest the highest grossing film in history..?

I was going to see it anyway, ive already seen Pixar's Rat movie (dont feel like spelling it out.)

It was great. Im so glad Pixar still makes quality movies to live up to their past over everyone elses' failures these days.

Spoilers spoilers spoilers

Hasbro is going to release a new jazz and starscream figure that both have expanded storylines after the movie's story. Jazz is of course rebuilt. So have no fear. Hasbro has control over the storyline. Also, the 2nd and 3rd movies have already been announced.

This movie was the epitomy of mediocrity.

Hooray, Michael Bay...you fucked up another movie with your big, dumb, and loud "style" (if you can call what he does a style), horrible pacing, cinematography, and character development. Not only did this "Armageddon with Mechs" have a sub-average plot, but it was dragged on for 2 and a half hours of explosions, plot holes, and sudden changes from slapstick humor to "seriouz biznez" melodrama.

LaBoeuf and Turturro are the only reasons to see this movie, because their respective performances makes the dialogue actually amusing. However, I could care less about how good the Transformers actually looked. Sure, they're spiffy, but to me, they're are just any other generic CG special effect.

I don't care if you're a Transformers fan or not, this movie sits on top...

...of the steaming pile of crap film that's being released into theatres this summer.

(P.S. Anybody who wants to fight me and say "oh Slinger you hate like all geek culture things, like anime and shit" can spare themselves the trouble of quoting me line for line. I know a bad movie when I see it)

This movie was the epitomy of mediocrity.

Hooray, Michael Bay...you fucked up another movie with your big, dumb, and loud "style" (if you can call what he does a style), horrible pacing, cinematography, and character development. Not only did this "Armageddon with Mechs" have a sub-average plot, but it was dragged on for 2 and a half hours of explosions, plot holes, and sudden changes from slapstick humor to "seriouz biznez" melodrama.

LaBoeuf and Turturro are the only reasons to see this movie, because their respective performances makes the dialogue actually amusing. However, I could care less about how good the Transformers actually looked. Sure, they're spiffy, but to me, they're are just any other generic CG special effect.

I don't care if you're a Transformers fan or not, this movie sits on top...

...of the steaming pile of crap film that's being released into theatres this summer.

(P.S. Anybody who wants to fight me and say "oh Slinger you hate like all geek culture things, like anime and shit" can spare themselves the trouble of quoting me line for line. I know a bad movie when I see it)

Eh, opinion is opinion. :D I still love ya though Sling

I can sort of understand where Slingerland is coming from, and I respect his opinion. Oh, by the way, I just bought this mother fucker off of Ebay, box and everything:

robotmode.jpg

Can you say most badass transformer ever? He's a gorilla/tank/jet/robot! I had him while growing up (still do) and I'm buying this for the kids I babysit.