A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Nintendo Short Cuts Film Festival

OK, if you haven't heard already, Nintendo is running a film festival with short films running from 3-5 minutes. Thus far, some entries that have appeared on YouTube are downright stupid and I hate them, which makes me feel better about winning (I'll be uploading mine later). I need to overnight my entry to Nintendo, because the movie must be in their hands by Wednesday at 11:59 PST. Nintendo Short Cuts official website.

MY ENTRY: "NO SWEAT!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c0ox_NBBKw

Zelda cosplaying:

A kid goes on google image search and IGN for videos and puts them together in Windows Movie Maker:

Nintendo Love: (this one is actually good and does what the contest wants to see)

The Blue-Light Zone: (this one is tight)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LorhKSpF5s

They're at the first link

prizes

First Place winner will receive:

• Trip to New York City for the winner and a guest

• Film screened at Nintendo Short Cuts Showcase at Rockefeller Center

• $10,000 in cash

• Exclusive meeting with Craig Hatkoff, co-founder of the Tribeca Film Festival

• Wii & Wii software

• Nintendo DS Lite & Nintendo DS software

Second and Third Place:

• Film screened at Nintendo Short Cuts Showcase at Rockefeller Center

• Wii & Wii software

7 Finalists will each receive:

• Nintendo DS Lite & Nintendo DS software

I'm waiting for Slinger to upload his :P

I've posted at numerous forums and people seem to like the movie and do the XD face a lot. However, at GameFAQs (I dunno WHY I posted there) they were all dicks and hated it and told me to die and shit like that. Does that forum RUN on hatred or what?

Guest Shadix
I can't stand GameFAQs - they let a bunch of elitist pricks speak everything for them, and when you don't agree, you get excommunicated like you're gay or something.

remember they are all like 10 and go on on rampages when a new pic of a game is released.

Bump for some important news.

As stated by my post above, the USPS DID dick me over. However, Nintendo was nice and understanding and accepted my entry late.

Please, if you haven't already, like...vote like a 4 or 5 for my entry, because the 2/5 stars make me sad. A higher rating gets me noticed in the whole scheme of things. If YouTube forgot that you voted, then vote again!!

My entry is finally uploaded!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c0ox_NBBKw

I don't know if I'm going to be eligible for prizes, because the USPS said there might be a delay in my overnight shipping, but still give me feedback nonetheless.

(P.S. it's supposed to be ridiculous stupid)

Your ass is hillarious, i wish i could have acted that out with you..

Most of those 2/3 ratings you got slingerland im sure was from PMSing hardcore nintendo whores.

Your ass is hillarious, i wish i could have acted that out with you..

Most of those 2/3 ratings you got slingerland im sure was from PMSing hardcore nintendo whores.

They probably didn't read the disclaimer or watch it all the way through. So far, nobody has told me that is it "fucking terrible" or anything bad really, so I don't understand the 2/5.