A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Official Platform Movement Day [RAGE] Discussion (A WINNER IS NAMED!)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ay... this PC must hate me... I'll try it on another one then...

*edit* hmm... I tried downloading on my other two, and it seemed to work fine... It's probably googlepages messing up and I'm just getting the file that's still in a router's cache or something like that...

I'll upload it elsewhere...

It is hard to decide. Most of games instead bad are funny XD.

Metal attack: Simply, great. Faults everywere but it was a great job, game is mostly complete. I got loads of fun on the sega sound XD. But, because this contest is about worst game, i am sorry, no vote for you.

Egg aliens: Rael, never, and i say again NEVER sing again. Same as above. You did a good job, so there is no point for you neither

Neosonic: ... bad, nothing good playable. Candidate for vote but i have a better option.

speedledgeball: my head blowns. Submarine level was quite good XDD.

ur mum: fuck you too blues. The 1 million bonus was the most fun thing i've ever see XDDD. My vote is for you.

Sonic next gen vacation: Good, you recreated the what you should not do on a game. Tails running faster than sonic was kinda funny too XD.

SMUDCE: Didn't play this, sorry

Sonic roller: It is a good concept for a game... if there were a way to finish the level XDD

Shadow puzzle: excessively complete to be crap

Sonic ex: I though it was a real tgf game :o

Sonic: the last strike: Same as abobe. Dynamite headdy music was great. Did you took some ideas from sfa? XDD

Sonic blast 2: Probably the worst engine ever, but it didnt make fun

Sonic ultra rubish ex plus: i liked the beggining. It was promising XD I don't know why but i love the colours and the music.

Sonic speed: I now see what can be done with nitemare's bgs XD

As self-proclaimed expert bad-games player, I vow to play and beat every game it is possible to beat before hashing out my vote. So far I have beat:

-Ur mum

-Shadow Puzzle X SE

-Sonic Roller WTFITS

-Sonic & the Attack of the Egg Shaped Aliens (:P)

-And, of course, Neo Sonic Fusion Reactor Explosion

-Sonic: The Last Strike I got to a point where, twice, it gave me an error. Is that the end?

A couple of them (Metal Attack) are giving me a real pain because my computer hates old TGF games and freezes every once in a while because the sounds repeately play.

edit: also:

The 1 million bonus was the most fun thing i've ever see XDDD.
seconded. But the game was far too enjoyable to get my vote.

Neo sonic: WTPF? I found nothing good. This may get my vote for the worst but I neet to check the others.

EGG aliens: What is this funny thing? SMHS1233211 of SRB2? cause all the sound effects reminded me of that.

SNGV: About as playable as Metal Attack 1 in my opinion. which is good for gam play bad for the contest.

Speedleggedball: bad, but not bad enough

His mum: not fun. didn't like. possible worst.

MA1 (info on game): This was one of the original versions released in 2002 when I was just starting out. compairde to what I have of SE it needs work. at the time I wanted a different villan and called it Protoknuckles. The new plan for the protoknuckles is that they were the protype of Project Psudo Knuckles but were scraped.

More later I got to go.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I'm setting up a challenge for y'all when PMD is upon us. As i said, the game is rediculously hard, and I want to see if anybody but me can complete it. load and save is f5 and f6, so have a go. Post a print screen of the ending for proof. I'll give you pie if you do.

Not so tough. Especially if with save and load enabled. The jumping mechanic's easy to figure out (just hold down space and stop moving left/right as you land), perhaps because this is a Game Maker game and I understand very much what's going on there. I got about 5 levels from the end without saving and loading (the suicide plunges of "maybe there's a dinosaur there" eventually got me), but once I reread you post with the F5 and F6:

blastget.jpg

Also beat:

-Speedleggedball (wtf? When did I get out of that inescapable pit in hardhard? Also, I didn't realize they were paswords and was gonna chew you out over that pit ^^; )

-Sonic Zpeed

-Sonic Ultra Rubbish EX Plus (assuming the game is supposed to end after 1 lvl)

Still to beat:

-Sonic EX Plus Alpha 2 Chaos

-Metal Chaos

-Sonic S.M.U.D.C.E. (wtf, where is it?)

-Sonic's Nex Gen

Yes you certainly captured the Megeman X7 & 8 quality of vehicle boards with level 4. If it weren't for the graphics, I'd swear to god I was playing one of them. I love how you start me god-knows-where on the boss boards. Speaking of the train level, the first time I went through it, I went left and jumped and maybe... stuff? Well, not only did I complete the level, but the entire screen got crazy inversed discolored for the rest of the game. Were either of those two intentional? :P

Edit: gah! How did Sonic S.M.U.D.C.E. get there? Two to go.