A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Official Platform Movement Day [RAGE] Discussion (A WINNER IS NAMED!)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 15-minute-made entry ready and uploaded, but I figured I'd sit on it and ponder if I want to put some more "work" into it. It's a tad too stereotypical right now. Just horribly miss-alligned sprites, horrible jumpy collisions that don't have a definitive way to tell if you're in the wall or not. And level design that zig-zag in horribly-alligned streatched rectangls for long periods of times. And enemies that die when you touch them and play the ring-loss SFX regardless of what you're doing and how many rings you have.

Anyway, I'll definitely enter.

Looks like the competition is getting warmer.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure my game will come close to the top. *points and Slingerland's impression*

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I'm setting up a challenge for y'all when PMD is upon us. As i said, the game is rediculously hard, and I want to see if anybody but me can complete it. load and save is f5 and f6, so have a go. Post a print screen of the ending for proof. I'll give you pie if you do.