A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic 3 engine for mmf2?

badnick%20test%20pic.png

here, this is my programming for badnicks on sonic worlds engine

oh crap! ok the first set of ticks (left column) is the movement variables "m" symbol

and the other set of ticks (right column) is the badnik sprite itself,

hope this has any use to you?

• Like 1

@Syonic:

First, that isn't the right method for checking whether the enemy should be killed or not. The proper check is whether or not attacking (one of the variables in the master variables object) is set to one. That'll save you a lot of headache for the various possible positions.

Second, there is no reason for Sonic's spindash animation to result in his yspeed variable being changed. Of course, it won't affect anything since the ground variable isn't being set to zero.

Other than that, you don't need to pay any attention at all to the rings value. The hurt state takes care of that automatically.

What the fuck is with all the assholes who find it fit to negarep me these days simply for stating the obvious?

rep.PNG

Anyway, I'm placing a fangame help&assistance embargo on MetalSonic3 for completely failing to get the point of the rep system and for spitting in the face of comments that actually are in fact helpful for his purposes... not to mention negative repping someone directly involved with the development of the engine he is using to make his game in the first place. Real classy.

Terms of the Embargo:

No one is to provide any form of assistance after this post has been made to him for any type of problem.

If at any time he wishes for the embargo to be lifted, he must write a six hundred word formal apology.

Anyone who ignores this embargo will be blackballed from my assistance and the assistance of anyone else who agrees to this embargo.

• Like 1

"And why the hell can't you exactly? It has proper ringloss including all the animations and even an automatically adjusted collision box sensor. There is no feasible reason for you not to be able to add in badniks."

that message got me pissed and i got it like "wtf noob u suck why cant u do that?!"

No, I was saying you were incorrect about your assumption that badnicks couldn't be made yet. That was incorrect.

And quite frankly, I don't give a damn. You are using my shit, stuff I made, and you are derepping me while using it. I won't tolerate that kind of bullshit.

If you ever want any form of help out of SFGHQ again, I strongly suggest you get writing asshole.

that message got me pissed and i got it like "wtf noob u suck why cant u do that?!"

WHAT? What are you talking about? DW is trying to help you out here, not piss you off. Nobody's trying to piss you off. If we were, dear god, you would know. If he did say, "WTF OMG U R A NOOBZ U SUCK HAHA LOLOOLOL" then you might have a point. And derepping him? why? just, why?

Also,

blaablaablaa whatever llololololol

What was the point in this? it just shows even more that you're being unbelievebly obnoxious and isn't gonna help you even more.

blaablaablaa whatever llololololol

OH HELL NO!

Nuh uh!

No way!

Fuck THAT shit!

Mother FUCKER WHAT?! NO! Not in my house! MetalSonic3, for being a disrespectful douche, poor grammar, acting like a dick, not accepting criticism, having a horrendously lame user name and avatar, a super noobish sig, net lingo up the wazoo and generally sucking, I strike thee down with the Blade of Admin!

STFUNoob.jpg

MetalSonic3, I hereby inflict you with the curse of misery, level 2. Have fun getting blank pages bitch. I'll consider lifting the curse when you apologize to DW and start typing properly. If not, I'll just ban you after a while. kthx

Oh and want a sonic 3 engine? http://gcc.gnu.org/ - here you go*, Merry fucking Christmas.

(*Some assembly required)

Personally, who ever had been making the sonic world engine is probably the closest sonic fan game engine ive ever seen, and to all of you who is involved.

*gratulates everyone*

And whats more, is that its so easy to add stuff to it, including *BADNIKS*.

So guys keep up the good work and EVENTUALLY i'll be able to work out some way or another.

About the sonic 3 programme, no way m8, just stick to this and be grateful like me :)