A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Demented Chaos!

Hi again,well I have been making this little project after hiring about the

Sonic Amature Games Expo.

It is called sonic demented chaos sdc for short.here is some info.

The story:

Eggman has another plan,this game is sort of based after sonic advance 3/sonic battle.

A fyew months later after Sa3 boss,Sonic gets back from Angel island to find that Emerl is all messed up he finds him on the floor of Wrapped in black zone before Jeh jeh roket.Then that,s where the game kicks in.

Downloads:Well there wont be one for now but maybe in about 3 days tops.

Credits: Larkss for engine with full credit and Demezien.

Screens:

sdcpicsus9.png

I hope you like it please comment or something cuz there very welcome.lol

As for dl,s

Video just to proof it,s not fake ok.

http://files.filefront.com//;7068527;;/

There wont be one till about 3 days tops.

Credits:Larkss for engine & Demezien for gimmicks and some help from his tuts.

1.Thanks for the comments buddy and urm do you have any suggestions cuz I need some of them?

2.Well I think you have to wait till lat July or early Aug to do it you basically have to send the person who is hosting the site a email about your game with a booth site.I will pm you about it when it is about to begin ok,if ya want.he he

Yea I am currently testing stuff like ring loss I am trying to rip some shiny sfx of sonic next gen.But instead I am going to use blazefires sounds for shadow of chaos,it is him who made it right?I can,t contact him,his sit is last updated on October ow well?I hope I could ask him how shadow of chaos is going?

But he isn,t on here is he?

on where?

hang on, i'll check if he made it.

blazefire got banned ages ago. Unlucky if you wanna chat to him here.

by the way, you talking about Lark's MMF2 Tutorial, If it is, go talk to him. Apart from damizean, which ownes(Pwns) everyone bad here, he is probaly one of the most helpful guys here.

Have you had any past knowledge of mmf?

EDIT: How about posting a demo some time soon?

From what I could understand, MetalSlugUK was not Blazefire.

But didn't MetalslugUK help Blazefire ban dodge? Also, didn't they have the SAME IP address?

If MetalslugUK is innocent, then I'll take back what I said to him earlier, but this is still some confusing shit.

But didn't MetalslugUK help Blazefire ban dodge? Also, didn't they have the SAME IP address?

If MetalslugUK is innocent, then I'll take back what I said to him earlier, but this is still some confusing shit.

MSUK isn't banned, so I guess he didn't do anything bad.