A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Just a hoax i came up with.

Nite

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

018]dark and gloomy?

i think my monitor is a bit brighter than yours..

that may be why it looks so dark to you..

NO THAT'S NOT THE REASON. Just because I don't like it, it's because of something else? Huh? It's because it's dark and gloomy and Sonic stands out like...a bright blue hedgehog in a dark, gloomy, and ugly background.

Oh, and seriously...expand your horizons. All I see you do is take a Genesis background and slap the same ugly texture on it.

NO THAT'S NOT THE REASON. Just because I don't like it, it's because of something else? Huh? It's because it's dark and gloomy and Sonic stands out like...a bright blue hedgehog in a dark, gloomy, and ugly background.

Oh, and seriously...expand your horizons. All I see you do is take a Genesis background and slap the same ugly texture on it.

I thought you were refering to the overall brightness..

my mistake...

(you dident have to snap like that)

i'm scared

No offence or anything, but these are far from improvements in my opinion, the colours boring compared to the original and the textures you add just ruin the detail of the original.

I think you should make backgrounds from scratch if your going to use such bold textures, cos they just dont work on 16bit bgs