A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

BUY A NINTENDO DS AND GET MOLESTED! :o

Slingerland

natural ____ing selection, if someone is stupid enough to get in trouble because of it then they are too stupid for the world's own good anyway.

And no, the are not "good moms". I bet my left kidney they would go out and buy their kid a copy of GTA if they asked for it.

____ing idiots

It only works with people in range of about 30 ft.

that being said, eww child rapists need to GTFO of america.

whereas molesting teachers who let random kids pound it need to stay and come to cali to drought out the fags from San Francisco.

word filter is boring

Buy A Ds And Find Out How Big My Penis Is.

Also How Far I Can Shove It Up Your Ass, IF YOU DO I WILL GIVE YOU MY MARIO KART DS SAVE ^_^

I'm not understanding how that 300 ft thing works in that reporter's favor. Sure, more people then have access to you kid but I would think that it'd be a scarier thought if a rapist was like.. 20 ft from your child than if he was 600 ft. I mean.. I've never heard of peolpe getting raped long distance. ;P

Lawl. "They're great moms.. they're just incredibly stupid and lazy." What the heck was that? And I love how they say "they'll turn it off." That's just stupid. You don't need to stop having a conversation just because someone you don't know enters a chatroom. That's like two adults sitting a table in Starbucks and when someone walks in they decide they should leave and go to their respective homes. That's idiotic.

scatta, imagine this scenario

billy has entered pictochat

billy: Hi!

Benny: hello

billy: You have a Nintendo DS? cool! you wanna play a game?

benny: ok.

billy: ok but you have to come where I am. are you in the mall?

benny: yes

billy: thats so cool! come upstairs to mcdonalds and we can play mario kart!

benny: i have to ask my mom

billy: she'll say no! just come on!

billy is the douchbag by the way