A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

No, Not now!

Swift

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, not the age-old 2D vs. 3D argument again. Don't start that one up.

Too bad 3D didn't save Digimon from sucking major ass, IMO. But, as for glitches, I remember my Dreamcast disc for Sonic Adventure being horribly scratched due to my brother's carelessness. It still played but all the background textures were in various colors of the rainbow. XD

I guess it didn't load the textures and those were just the background models. I don't know how 3D works, to be honest.

Hey SP?

Shut the ____ up. I dont give a shit about your opinion.

Read this if that is too blunt:

Seriously, what the ____ is wrong with you? I can't like a subpar game? What could I POSSIBLY GAIN from knowing this game is bad in YOUR ____ING OPINION? What, are you going to save me 5$ from 6 years ago?

God damn, I _HATE_ it when people bust a god damn nut over an opinion.

EDIT: Funny how you give slingerland an opinion, but you dont give me a flat chance.

/forum rage

/sentences

I thought this was a bug topic, not a " SonicProject points out why pokemon is better than digimon " topic

EDIT4: Im editing to much, anyways. Yeah

Stop that crap

Hey SP?

Shut the ____ up. I dont give a shit about your opinion.

Read this if that is too blunt:

Seriously, what the ____ is wrong with you? I can't like a subpar game? What could I POSSIBLY GAIN from knowing this game is bad in YOUR ____ING OPINION? What, are you going to save me 5$ from 6 years ago?

God damn, I _HATE_ it when people bust a god damn nut over an opinion.

EDIT: Funny how you give slingerland an opinion, but you dont give me a flat chance.

/forum rage

/sentences

I thought this was a bug topic, not a " SonicProject points out why pokemon is better than digimon " topic

EDIT4: Im editing to much, anyways. Yeah

Stop that crap

Bust a nut? All I said was don't start that age old 3D vs. 2D argument again. I didn't say anything to contest your right to an opinion. Because I have no control over what other people think. And I honestly don't care if you like Digimon. I just don't think 3D makes a game "all that". You know? But does it really hurt your feelings that I think Digimon sucks ass? It shouldn't.

Ultimately I don't give a shit what you gain from my opinion. I've never heard of any retort such as that through my entire experience on the internet. What do you honestly think you can gain from any opinion? They're just thoughts/words.

This is a forum. You hold discussions on a forum. You don't just sit around sipping tea all day. I was just trying to contribute to some kind of discussion. Might have been the wrong way to go about it but for God's sake, it's only a post on the internet. You don't have to take what I say to heart.

Going bat shit insane over one sentence is not healthy.

Worst Glitch ever?

.....damn you prop 21.

Well, i was playing DMC 3 once on Dante Must Die. Got to that DAMMED horse boss, got him to like 4% life, and somehow he did that Time Stop thing on me and rammed at me.

I jumped out of the way and killed him.

afterwards, i went through the door to the Mission Finsh screen, and during the cutscene (right before the screen shoots away and you get to save) my playstation froze.

You can only imagine my fury.

DAMN YOU SONY.

To go back a bit into the topic... sorry about that Midi. I haven't really been online much anymore long enough to warrant loading my IM programs. My bad. o.o

Back to glitches, I've been borrowing my friend's copy of Soul Calibur 3 for a few weeks and I've already had to restart by Chronicles of the Sword files a few times due to my saves getting corrupted. Is this normal for the game, or does she just own a bad disk?

Speaking of Soul Calibur 3: who the ____ thought it would be a good idea to have start and select alone to be a complete soft reset of the game!? I was 9 tournaments into the goddamn World Competition thing and whamo, no gold, no nothin'.

Edit: Also, I've had a Chronicles of the Sword file get corrupted. It came off, to me, as something that'd be fairly common. Bad memory handling or something. Just the feeling I got from the way the Chronicles of Sword aspect was handled with regards to the rest of the game.

Back to glitches, I've been borrowing my friend's copy of Soul Calibur 3 for a few weeks and I've already had to restart by Chronicles of the Sword files a few times due to my saves getting corrupted. Is this normal for the game, or does she just own a bad disk?

And, actually, that reminded me that Soul Calibur 3 existed as well.