A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Ever wondered why VJ disappeared?

VJ_Lunar

Because I sure as hell didn't. Ho!~

Actually, I've been through quite a bit. For those I didn't bother telling to in my recent short trips to the IRC channels most people here frequently goto (ie #srb2, #lemonade, etc), I'm residing in India right now. And that, for some time to come. I'll brief on that in a sec.

The biggest thing that's been a damper for this year is the death of my mother. That had happened in early May. She hung herself using a saree she wore over a ceiling fan. My younger brother was the first to see her hanged, I was the second. We cut her down and tried everything, but she had already left sometime back. What followed was a chain of events that lead me (and of course, I'm sure for others) into depression, anger, confusion, and loneliness. Pretty expected.

I won't go into the reasons why my mother did what she did, because that's entirely a different topic. In fact, I'm pretty much over what fundmentals is might cover for me at this point. And at this point, I need to start thinking ahead and get the ____ out of this emotional whirlpool.

So I've started working at a job, something Perfect Chaos Zero advised to me. It helped me a lot to reduce the constant stress of things, while seeking out newer opportunities - you know, just to get a clean start over stuff. First, I was working for a game parlour/cafe kinda thing. That ultimately fizzed out because of personal reasons, because I was working 10 hours a day at a place that didn't give me a break time period so that I can grab a bite to eat. And also because they wouldn't give me some friggin' accomodation for spending money coming there and recieving - oh I don't know - 25 bucks a month as pay. Even for this country's standard, that's pretty ____ty-titty. Oh yay, all the Xbox and PS2 games I get to play! For free! Yeah, that'll tide me over. :`D

The second job I'm doing now is a whole lotta hella better. The company's name is Raceme Infotech Solutions, but there are different divisions (one residing in US as well, called American Infosys Tech thats like in Washington or something). What I'm doing is a mess of things that I don't feel like going into now, but its mostly related to outsourcing information to international corporations interested in establishing their name here. That's as vague as I can put it, but the process itself is divided into several benefactors in which I play some kinda active role. It can be anything related to computers to paperwork to phone calls. Very broad!

So I'll be doing this for quite awhile. It's certainly something I have considered to do as a long term affair, but I don't want to be bound by it. It's not that I don't enjoy the working experience (it's related to the ever-growing IT world, after all), but for someone like me - I hope I get to try out other things that interest me as well. Like, I don't know - bungie jumping while playing all the gaming handhelds in the universe... IN ONE GO. Trust me, it's do-able~

Okay! Done with that.

Who now?

Well done Aero, you've managed to make a complete tool of yourself yet again.

Anyway welcome back VJ. Hope you still remember me. xD

But you have my condolences. Very sorry to hear what's happened. Good luck from now on though, huh?

For some reason a few days ago I was reminded of that time you and Epon were fighting over who could draw the best boobs, (or was that Duckboy... It was oldd....) and then I was like, "Whatever happened to VJ?"

I was gonna skim over your post and just say weba but I'm glad I read it. It is good to have you back, and I wish you the best of luck moving on to brighter times. Losing my mom has always been a deep fear of mine, especially when I was littler and didn't know what would happen if she were gone. (She has been single or in unstable relations for the most part of my life) Knowing that my nightmares have become another person's reality has certainly sent shivers down my spine. =\

Stay strong.

Well midi, that wasn't really a joke...more like a low blow, and not the good kind. Now to proceed with gushing:

OMG VEEEEEJAAAAY I MISS YOU SO MUCH WHERE YOU BEEN WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME OR SOMETHING SERIOUSLY?

But yes, I am happy to have VJ around again, I had thought he left us for good.