A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Pso:bb Schthack

Guest Shadix

I can't get it to work >_<

It hangs right after the "press Enter" screen after you patch and restart the game.

hmm... Make sure your registration actually went through. I really don't know what else to say. Maybe turn down your graphics options and run in windowed?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright alright XD.

I got off because I thought I had stuff to do.

'

You guys won't see me on much tonight or over the next few days as I'm going to be XBOX360ing :D.

I'm a fomar, Shadix is a Ramar, and I don't know what anyone else is.

____, i thought i was the only Fomar.

As long as you dont have white awesome hair, dark awesome skin, a black, sexy ass awesome costume and a manical streak on your face, we're cool.

BTW, i cought shadix on, but im almost 80% sure he diddnt want to conversate with me.

im usually on at random times during the day.

Although when my best friend gets his computer fixed, ill get him up and running on PSOBB and ill be on much longer.

Me and him both played GCN PSO together. We never went online, but after countless days and weekends of splitscreen Multiplayer, we both aquired a lvl 100+ character and a few lvl 70 ones on the side. (and COUNTLESS frigging rares, which actully kept us to playing over and over again. My whole Bank on GCN pso is full of caps and Yellow font.)