A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

People probably chose marth over roy because he was so much better than roy. Tip sweetspot was very powerful and honestly easier to use than Roy's sword. 

Roy was always more fun to use though his attacks felt way more crunchy. And although I never hit anyone with it, his fullcharge shield breaker was just great fun. 

I love ike because he's a power character, but in brawl he really felt like a one-trick pony. I'll be using the shit out of him in the new one though. His visual upgrade is just ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Acording to the leaker, theres characters that havent been shown yet.

The "leaker" was just some kid who got his hands on some footage an NoA employee recorded for the ESRB. He most likely didn't know anything besides what was in the videos and the pictures, so any claims he's made about the roster are probably bullshit.

No, I'm pretty sure that the guy was an actual NoA employee. Plus, Nintendo's ninjas got him. Banished that motherfucker out of the very honorable video game industry (aka he got blacklisted). 

Oh yeah, I don't get why you put quotation marks over 'leaker', the leak was pretty real, but I don't want to get into that shit right now, too tired.

I can't help but hate Nintendo. It's a fucking demo, just release it. To top it off, some of their demos have limited uses! (Not this one, at least...)

Also, people are trying to SELL the demo codes. That's just pathetic.

I had a feeling Nintendo would be a stingy bitch on this one. It's like, wtf, it already broke street date, just release the damn demo for everyone.

I know Nintendo is trying their hardest to make Smash Bros not a fighting game...but such a demo should really come with the damn system from this point forward. It's currently the only reason i'd buy a 3DS, and Smash was the reason I bought a 64 and Gamecube, and if Brawl wasn't garbage, it would have made me buy a Wii. There is nothing bad that can come from everyone having the smash demo. 

Nintendo is starting to actually act like a company run by old people. Their decisions just don't make sense anymore.

Edited by Serephim