A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

That's fantastic. His facial expressions really are the best. Now I can't help but wonder if Meta Knight will be back, and how adjusted he'll be to respond to his tier status.

His tier status had alot more to do with Brawl in general rather than Metaknight's moveset.

Except for the cyclone, there was really nothing you could do about that.

• 3 weeks later...

Both Lucario and Toon Link are characters that I wasn't expecting to return, so it should be interesting to see how many other Brawl newcomers stick around. I'm also expecting the Pokemon Trainer to be replaced with a new Pokemon now, I figured PT would stay and Lucario would get the boot. Should be interesting.

Diddy Kong was a pretty unique character in Brawl so I'm glad to see him back. His game basically revolves around littering the field with bananas and racking up damage with his quick moves. I don't recall him having too much power in regards to finishing other characters so it was kind of a frantic assault with him.

At least, the way I used him. Either way, awesome. And Little Mac is even cooler.

• 1 month later...

Yeah after that Nin Direct I'm convinced this is going to be the best smash so far. I'm especially curious about custom move sets and the hint at cross-platform play. Greninja seems like an odd choice to bring in but he looks fun to play so I've got no problems with him.

Also good lord is Zero suit samus beyond shiny like good lord she's just as shiny as sonic was in SA1 and he was basically a dinner plate. 

Yeah after that Nin Direct I'm convinced this is going to be the best smash so far. I'm especially curious about custom move sets and the hint at cross-platform play. Greninja seems like an odd choice to bring in but he looks fun to play so I've got no problems with him.

Also good lord is Zero suit samus beyond shiny like good lord she's just as shiny as sonic was in SA1 and he was basically a dinner plate. 

Yeah Greninja was a surprise for sure but I find him to be a great choice. Looks like he'll be able to pull off a lot of speedy combos and technique training should be quite interesting. He appears speed based when it comes to movement so he's an even match for Sonic, and a nightmare for tag teams that aren't speed based.