A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Windows Vista Ahoy

Epon

Guess what. Now that Mac OSX is compatible with X86 architecture, I'm going to get both Windows Vista AND OS X. (...and keep my Ubuntu partition for skrewing around time.)

All this arguing and I win.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that now, I posted this when I was reading pages back where peoples were bashing each other constantly with an occasional interventions of "I HATE MAC VS WINDOWS FIGHT BECAUSE NOONE WINS (...plus windows is betta lolxdkbai)"f

well if it's only got one button I hate it right off the bat. I know that mac tries to stay unique with all their hardware and such, but GTFO and start using a standard 2 button mouse for christ sake, I dunno but I always feel uncomfortable using that 1 button mouse.

I used a G4 all througout my highschool TV production class. The machines themselves are great, unless they poop out on you occasionally dumping out most of the work you've put in. I would always switch out the ____ty 1 button mouse for one of the trackballs we had hooked up to the Cassonova's.

Actually, the Mighty Mouse has sensors along the bottom to figure out if your intention was a right or left mouse click. Yes, it still has one button, but if you push where you would for a left-click, it'll do just that.

And you can always just hook up your own USB mouse if for some bazaar reason you don't like that.