A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[3D Model] Neo Metal

SefirothDB

NeoMetal.jpg

Customized version created from scratch (once again <.<) instead of simply upgrading the old mesh, because the SH style sucks and the wireframe was crap :3

Aside from the new geometry, it's fully rigged, better materials, smoother yet keeing ~ the same (high) # of polygons. And weird textures. Official (?) name obtained from the cards in Rivals.

I remember you showing this to me. I see that you didn't fix the texture on the cape so um.. fix the texture on the cape. It's not really up to par with the rest of the model. That's pretty much the only problem I have with it, really. If you wanted to get really fancy, I'd suggest adding some ShtH-esque wear and tear.

Awesome work. It makes me hate you.

I remember you showing this to me. I see that you didn't fix the texture on the cape so um.. fix the texture on the cape. It's not really up to par with the rest of the model. That's pretty much the only problem I have with it, really. If you wanted to get really fancy, I'd suggest adding some ShtH-esque wear and tear.

Awesome work. It makes me hate you.

Fix what? The texture is allright to me, seems like some kind of black leather :P