A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Should be fun.. What Sequels/Remakes do you want?

Aaron C-T

Remake Assault Suits Valken in a style similiar to Gungrave, except more jumping ability and less undead freaky-deakies.

seconding Megaman Legends 3. I've been waiting a long time for the sequel that Inafune has supposedly "wanted to do for awhile now", but man the wait is killing me.

Klonoa sequel, very yes. it might never happen though at the rate things are going.

Strike Gunner STG remake, with better graphics and gameplay, preferably with some crazy scoring gimmicks for the psycho shmup fans.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright get the hell out

Did I surprise you? XD

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

just for TReaD

I caught that, but at least there's no 'U'. Don't get any ideas DW. XD

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

*waits for a pointless reply from TuRD*

Did my screen name suddenly turned into a public restroom,

Or somekind of a fad or something? hmmm.

Pointless Reply: Yeah! Be a Rebel! You Da man! XD

EDIT: You go girl!Damn you midiman. XD

Jet Set Radio on Wii/360 would be god dammed awesome. I really loved that game, aside from the fact i never beat it.

And FF7 is so goddammed overrated at this point...Im really tired of all the attention its been getting. Sure, it was awsome and all, but it was just one game. FF8 was just as good, aside from how slow the battles moved because you had to wait for the attack animation to end.

Id much rather a remake of FF8 or 9, or one of the old ones i haven't played yet. A FF8 movie would actually make a MUCH better movie than a FF7 movie ever could, simply because of what was going on during the FF8 storyline. (a movie on Squall and gang vs. the Galbadia would be awesome, because it was awesome during the game.)

And i hope Free Radical would do a remake of Jet Force Gemini. (Rare + Microsoft :: Squaresoft + Enix.)

Pointless Reply: Yeah! Be a Rebel! You go girl! XD

Ila is a guy. and your name is pretty easy to make fun of.

Mine is too, but no-one is going to say "SHI-Man", "PoopMan" or anything since it doesnt work so no... that and you make a hell of a lot of posts, and your probably the only one who has their e-mail notify them when a reply comes around. yeah.

ANYWAYS:

..none of you guys have played einhander? wow, I thought we had something in common SFGHQ :(

Ila is a guy. and your name is pretty easy to make fun of.

Mine is too, but no-one is going to say "SHI-Man", "PoopMan" or anything since it doesnt work so no... that and you make a hell of a lot of posts, and your probably the only one who has their e-mail notify them when a reply comes around. yeah.

1st-Holy @#$%, I didn't know, I better change that.

2nd-I don't take it seriously, I know that everyone is joking about it though.

3rd-Alot of post, is that annoying to anyone? I try to get more involved in internet chatting/forums as possible as I can.

EDIT: Not only that, I have work and college to attend to, so I don't have alot of time on my hands to do pretty much anything else, unless I have vacation days.

Well it would be totally nice if they remade Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and put it on the PS2. I know that it was fun for some, playing and attacking with cards, but come on. I liked it perosnally but it doesn't have the Kingdom hearts feel to it, since the cards make it restraining.

And the story line was kind of crappy if you ask me. Sora didn't have to forget eveything, but they made him anyways, like that game never happened and you can just skip to KH2.

A new game without the cards, lush light environment from the castle (which would be kickass to fight in) and oh did I mention, a drop on the cards?

Talk to me and Seffy, you'll find huge fans of it right here.

It does deserve a sequel, with maybe a less confusing plot and even more wasp-shaped ships to fly.

Indeed, I love grabbing other ship's guns and destroying them with delicious irony, or the manipulator.

And Flash needs a mosquito addition, maybe call it Phantom?

oh, and GG, if you ever want that game again, catch me on aim or something ;D

Tempting, but with sprites it would be hard to capture the look and feel of the game. Damn it Midi quit giving me ideas! I have enough to finish as it is!

On a random note: I would be more than happy to throw together and engine if I had the right graphics.