A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Should be fun.. What Sequels/Remakes do you want?

Aaron C-T

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they're alive in the US, but I could've sworn I read an article where it was like "with the release of ::insert whatever game it was last winter:: there seem to be no more DC projects in the works." Unless I'm confusing two different articles again. Which may be true.

I'll have to check up on Ibara and Pink Sweets- not sure I saw them, and if I did I probably thought they were one of those odd visual novel things. Kind of afraid to search for Pink Sweets. Might bring up pron or something. xD

Edit: Oh, I see. I was using a Wikipedia list for my DC "obtainings." Those three aren't on there. Someone, quick, make a DC topic and fill it with games that were released after the DC "died."

Any arcade game released on NAOMI hardware tends to get a DC release, then gets ported to other consoles. Ibara has a fairly cheap PS2 release (if you have a japanese PS2 or a modded one.) and Karous as far as I've heard is slated for DC release considering it's on NAOMI hardware. (as it stands, Milestone and G.Rev publish their own games, and they continuously try to outdo each other to be the last company to make an official DC release.)

Pink Sweets has no announcements for a console release yet, but it's probably going to happen considering Cave's nack for releasing their favored work on consoles.

Also, Ibara was developed with the same lead programmer who made Battle Garegga, which is considered THE most complex shooter ever made, and with good reason.

Which is why I proposed mah smexy theory. ;D

"as it stands, Milestone and G.Rev publish their own games, and they continuously try to outdo each other to be the last company to make an official DC release"

That is one of the strangest, most idiotic things I've heard. As a Dreamcast player, however, I'm not complaining. =D

I noticed there's some puzzle game. Is that for DC? xD