A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Art

sonicgamemaking

Your friend sucks at art. 'Nuff said.

On your part, congrats on recoloring the large Advance sprites. That must have took real effort, especially adding a little "emo" styled hair over the eyes [/sarcasm]. And what's with the red dot on Green Sonic's head...is he like Hindu or something?

I have reasonable doubt that the Super Sonic sprite was done by you, judging by all the credits on the right side of the sheet. Also, because that sprite sheet is like much better than the other crap you posted.

Ah, that's terrible art. 'You as a hedgehog' is probably the worst, the feet, arms and hands are awful. I'd stick to spriting. Oh, wait, you didn't do that sonic sprite. He did:

http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/sprites/Sonic/Sonic/Super%20Sonic%20the%20hegchog/ss3sheetfin.png

And horribly resizing it doesn't count. Neither does making the eyes red.

Untitled-1copy.png

But don't forget your wonderful new poses:

Untitled-1copy2.png

• Like 1

Ah, that's terrible art. 'You as a hedgehog' is probably the worst, the feet, arms and hands are awful. I'd stick to spriting. Oh, wait, you didn't do that sonic sprite. He did:

http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/sprites/Sonic/Sonic/Super%20Sonic%20the%20hegchog/ss3sheetfin.png

And horribly resizing it doesn't count. Neither does making the eyes red.

[qimg]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/EchidnaDude/Untitled-1copy.png[/qimg]

But don't forget your wonderful new poses:

[qimg]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/EchidnaDude/Untitled-1copy2.png[/qimg]

DizzyDoo wins. Congratulations! You are totally awesome! Can I get you a tasty beverage? I'll just rep you up...how 'bout that?

Sonicgamemaking, gtfo. Your art blows/is stolen. It's worse than you and Blazefire's grasp on English combined. Nailed.

792ba48d043bb7db4f45f7a3662d0bb3.gif

I believe this calls for

.............................................________...

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,.

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,.

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

I'm wondering if I should give you a minus one rep point for posting that sprite. Oh and before you and your friend decide to make a comic, I suggest you study VERY hard on how to draw a style that is at least consistent with itself. And those sprites, they need like tons of improvements, what all you did was add eye lashes and change the colour of the boots in one of those. I'd say you study and learn to edit sprites that are not basic recolours of each other. Pointers include at least adding shading and give them better looking shoes, gloves, features on their boddies that show that some effort went into them.

• Like 1