A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Next Gen for..... PC???????

sonichead

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the one time when I believe Sereph's traditional reply of "dot dot dot" is actually applicable.

Being that I don't exactly have $400 to shell out for an X360, and the price won't be dropping as far as I know I'd want a PC version so that I can still play the game without being thrown out of SFGHQ. 'Cuz ya'll foolz b trippen.

Edit: And even if this does come out for PC, it'll most likely be Spring or Summer.. maybe longer. *points at Riders*

"This is the one time when I believe Sereph's traditional reply of "dot dot dot" is actually applicable."

No, its ignorant, and useless.

Yes, a PC version was first assumed when an early advertisement had "PC" at the bottom left, and from there it has always been thought it would be for pc. I have to assume that if it goes go for pc, its going to need one buff computer.

Well I highly doubt that it would come out for PC. I mean, look at it this way: There's alot of sonic fans out there, If they do make it for the PC, fans will buy, because they won't have to buy a $400 dollar XBOX 360 just to play it. They'll just spend like 40-50 dollars on the game and that's it. Microsoft will basically lose money.

I mean, I bought games that would be on the PS2 or XBOX for my pc, and they slowed it down. Now this is XBOX 360!!! Is it a possibility that it will complete fry the PC?

Of course they wont run on your computer if it isnt as POWERFUL as the Xbox 360..

And if your computer cant run a PS2 game correctly, theres no way you'll be able to run a game that looks as good as Sonic the Hedgehog.

(And when the hell are they gonna name the game? Calling it Sonic Next-Gen really gets annoying when their also making another one for the wii.)