A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So the PS3 Finally reveals itself...

Asuma

I like big black things...Don't take that the wrong way fools!

On a more serious note, although I ain't to bothered about the size, but the fact that I'll probaley end up getting a Xbox360 instead (Sonic the Hedgehog, Dead Rising, Armoured Core 4, Gears of War and Lost Planet) even though in my room I could afford to have all three next gen consoles (so far only my Dreamcast and TV is in my room) and still have space leftover means I'll have room for one if I ever steal one...err I mean buy!

Of course I'd like to have a smaller console and better design, my DC is the best in my collection of consoles so far (and probaley will stay there for a fair while)

Strangely Worm, Michael Clarke Duncan is one of my favourite actors.

I wonder if Kaz Hirai and Ken Kutaragi spazzed over the design over the PS3 like they did with the PSP? I remember one of em going about how the PSP is the Ferrari of handheld gaming.

And reading that article was funny, I love biased crap. And those comments left behind...GAH I hate Sony fanboys.

The 360 looks like my school's Dell computer tower...

No it doesn't. The only case Dell has ever had that looks remotely like a 360 is the XPS 210. First, I doubt your school is carrying XPS boxes. Second, even if they are, it HARDLY looks like a 360. Just general shape and color.