A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Random Doodlez Thread 2.0

Serephim

titansnorthol9.jpg

A preview of a Teen Titans drawing/redo I've been working on since last month. The line up from our right to left is:

Tiffaria (mine)

Green Lantern/Mimi (mine)

Superboy

Wonder Girl (sketched)

Luner Knight/Lu (Mine; Pending)

(Yes their heads are big)

Now while I finish this, you all can laugh at this I made in middle school

Work In Progress. My portfolio for my Web Design project is extremely bare, so I'm throwing down random shit for the sake of more content. I'm pleased with how the first spurt of inking turned out considering how picky I've been lately.

AigisRough-1.jpg

Hand-drawn, Hand Inked; about an hour and a half of work. Actual size is twice of this.

Right now, I'm just laying down black ink in a layer above the sketch, then I'll bring it to Photoshop, bind a layer to the outline, and paint over it to blend in with whatever colors I'm going to use.

Also, shameless copypasta and circle tool around the headphone-y things. My desk is too cluttered right now to draw circles over and over. I'll redraw it when I damn well please.

I thought the background would be hell, but honestly it was easy. Funny thing about the way I draw is that I complicate my expectations. (So it doesn't come out the way I pictured it in my head) ^^; I should really stop doing that.

Got around to doing the last bit of inking to Aigis before I start painting.

AigisInked.jpg

50% Actual size; about 20 minutes finishing the inking and touching up some of the layers.

I'm gonna look around a bit before I decide on how I want to do it, though I think I might use painterly shading, then stick a linked layer to the outline and paint over it to blend it in a bit. That, or I'll color it all weird and shit like in the game's intro (light, flat colors), stretch the canvas, and make a funky wallpaper.

I draw the animu. It's just not the Alpha and Omega of my studies. It's like going out for a smoke break; enjoyable in small spurts but cancerous if you do it too much.

That, and everyone draws the animu. It's like when you make a band in high school and think you're totally awesome and different, but there are 40 other bands in your school.