A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Pokemon thread

Lhancat

Jesus fucking christ, so mega kanga's a powerhouse but at the same time it's just something not to have on a team. A base of 213 is fucked though, I really don't know why they had to take Kanga and the baby's combined bases like that. That's more fucked up than the original OP psychic type problem, in fact, it's similar.

I'm hoping for Mega Typhlosion because Typholosion has always been awesome, and what's more awesome than getting a Mega evo?

I guess I'd like Arceus to get one too, just to see what they can do with it. It's the God of all Pokemon, so I think it should look more "godly". :P

• Like 1

Definitely want a Mega Evolution for Typhlosion. 2nd Favourite starter behind Chesnaught. Speaking of Kanga though, I find that Chesnaught is a decent Mega Kanga counter. Rocky Helmet or Spiky shield to cut some of its hp down when it attacks and hit back with a hammer arm.

Edited by Chaos-Fusion

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to get Shedinja in X/Y? I leveled Nincada and left one team spot open like usual, but when I evolved Nincada, Shedinja wasn't there.

Edit: Ok I see. I forgot I also needed at least one normal Pokéball, which I don't remember that being the case...

Sequel Edit: It doesn't eat (of course). The only way to build affection is to play with it or pet it.

• 2 weeks later...

Two pieces of Poke' news from me. One of my friend Safaris has wild Lv. 30 Charmeleon, thank you very much. That'll help trades a lot and get me tons of legendaries that I still need. I also used one of those charmeleons to get Tympole, which I evolved to Seismitoad, which is an awesome water/ground type seeing as though it has the poision touch ability and can learn drain punch, a good mix.

So I bought Pokemon Y a few weeks back out of boredom, despite already having X. I wanted to go through the story again with a new team anyway. So I booted it up, and to my surprise it already a Speed Boost Torchic and a Protean Froakie on it. What luck! It also had a Sylveon, which is hard to get so early. I'm gonna meet up with my friend next weekend to help me transfer them so I can start a new game and transfer back. This is great! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like we done called it folks. Mega-evos of the Gen 3 starters and a new pokemon too.

swampert.jpg

Mega-Swampert (Kinda looks like Buffles.)

sceptile.jpg

Mega-Sceptile

diancie.jpg

Mega Diancie

Update: Groudon and Kyogre also have mega evolutions too, only they're called Primal/Prehistoric evolutions. Here's the link because the pic is big.

http://serebii.net/corocoro7142.jpg