A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A new fourm?

It seems as if you lot got your act together and upgraded to a new fourm. I know this is old news now but I rarely come here these days! ( I also seem to notice the main site has gotten actual UPDATES recently! ;) )

So apart from that, I'm just popping in to say Hi and as my title reads, I'll be more of a lurker around here, MFGG is my home staple on the Internet.

Aideos,

NHY

Was there actually much point in saying hi then? Weba anyway.

Saying Hi is nice. >_>

I dont know if I'm supposed to say weba or not o_o

I'll say.. Hi. o_O

Guest Shadix
I think the topic was more of a congats for getting a new forum ;o

I don't know, it seemed aweful assy for a congratulations, more like a "Ha, you losers are actually getting better, but this place is still too uncool for me to chill in". I guess the post just struck me the wrong way.

--

hello.

I don't know, it seemed aweful assy for a congratulations, more like a "Ha, you losers are actually getting better, but this place is still too uncool for me to chill in". I guess the post just struck me the wrong way.

It's not good to analyze every single word in a post. Chill.

Hey there NHY!

Perhaps you should stop sticking your nose into everything and notice that I don't really care? It's not as if I was flaming NHY. I actually like the guy. You should also realise Shadix's post also mentions: "I guess the post just struck me the wrong way."

Of course, there's no malice in this post whatsoever SP. At all.

Perhaps you should stop sticking your nose into everything

You're just as guilty for sticking your nose into other people's business. I was talking to Shadix. Not you. Allow him to defend himself. Especially when you don't care.

I honestly don't get why advising Shadix to stop analyzing everything offended you. Either way, it's the internet. I don't care about this little exchange of pointless words.