A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Movie Confirmed

Stritix

One thing that'd really save it, is if the live action was just because they were lazy. So the humans were only props and the action was like destructing the planet and such. and such. As long as humans aren't the main plot point.. Please

I'm really really hoping for this. Like in SA1 or SA2. Humans are clearly apart of the world, but at no point does one become a major boom to the story and start running around with the gang (ignoring Eggman, and not dissing Pickle either). I'm down with them interacting with humans some but it's just so easy to worry this will be an Alvin and the Chipmunks thing.

• Like 1

I'm down with them interacting with humans some but it's just so easy to worry this will be an Alvin and the Chipmunks thing.

Um, Uh Oh....In the cartoon series Alvin, Simon, and Theodore were somewhat human sized. In the movie, they were the size of an actual chipmunk. My fear here is, what if they make Sonic and friends their real life size?

• Like 2

Um, Uh Oh....In the cartoon series Alvin, Simon, and Theodore were somewhat human sized. In the movie, they were the size of an actual chipmunk. My fear here is, what if they make Sonic and friends their real life size?

Im not gonna lie, if they make sonic look more like an actuall hedgehog in real size, that...would be freaking hilarious.

For all the wrong reasons lol.

• Like 2

In the poster, Eggman's and the Death Egg's mustache looks like of'em old-cartoon mustache you see a cartoon character drawing on a billboard. :stare:

THE STACHES ARE COMING! :icon_lol:

Edited by Ark-E

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

En: they should have made ​​a series of films in the 90s cartoon when sonic was booming but better late than never

Es: se deberia haber hecho una saga de peliculas en los años 90s de dibujos cuando sonic estaba en auge  pero mas vale tarde que nunca

En: they should have made ​​a series of films in the 90s cartoon when sonic was booming but better late than never

Es: se deberia haber hecho una saga de peliculas en los años 90s de dibujos cuando sonic estaba en auge  pero mas vale tarde que nunca

That's probably actually why they're doing this now. They probably hope to draw a lot of mainstream individuals into the fanbase with the film.

SEGA Japan has to compete with SEGA America's massive Boom push somehow, no? :P

That's probably actually why they're doing this now. They probably hope to draw a lot of mainstream individuals into the fanbase with the film.

SEGA Japan has to compete with SEGA America's massive Boom push somehow, no? :P

But I guess if that Sonic Boom has not attracted too much attention being given to the fans that have been loaded styles of the main characters like sonic and knucles. For I would say QE is not the best Gecha to make a movie and I'm still holding to what said before that a franchise would have been better in the 90s made ​​drawings

I thought it was going to be a remake of the Sonic OVA movie or better yet a sequel or tie in with the events of Sonic CD and so, but i dunno with the TMNT live action movie and other ones i dont think is the best idea to mix live action with CGI CARTOONY CHARACTERS because i think you guys are forgetting that sonic and the gang are cartoons not real like animals, how can you explain how humanoid animals and humans live in the same place and in the classic era the only human was Eggman/Robotnick, i know maybe this humanoid animals were a primitive species and the classic games kinda are the past or even the future of Earth/Mobius and Robonick is kinda a last survivor of the human species? or maybe eggamn got trapped in another planet? anyway even if those were the reasons for a movie kinda sucks a little and im getting tired of seeing half assed movies bassed in Videogame characters/franchises or comic/cartoon turned into some kind of Hulk from the ghetto with tattoo's and a billion of shit around them.....And a Shredder armor....ARMOR no a human with incredibles skills for martial arts and shit no, better yet a armor that looks like a freaking saw....now take this into sonic, an half feet tall blue talking hedgehog and other kind of animals with strange colors that "came" from another planet, and a scientist that wants to experiment on them that works for the goverment (because is always the goverment in sci-fi movies not other kind of organization) Tons of cops, everything explodes without reason, 2 guys one from the "goverment" ex-marine/seals/soldier that sees how a blue streak hits his car and then he goes to his house (not the vet why not) and then BAM! he realizes that is a hedgehog that TALKS!!!! then the other could be a teenage girl with huge boobs, blondie or maybe a latin girl, with curves for anything you want, and we take like 15-16 min of the movie making jokes about her "figure" she is kinda i dont know....a cheerleader and then she finds out when she comes from home that a strange pink hedgehog with a really short dress that makes panty-shots kinda all the time and an annoying voice says that she is amy rose, she came from another planet and she is searhing for a blue hedgehog called sonic that she usually tends to mistook him with anything that has spikes and the color blue (idk for the color since she mistooked Silver with sonic, i think it was the S in the Silver) Anyway then they team up and try to save the world from an ancient robot race that came to invade the Earth and also they can transform into cars.....ohhh wait that was transformers or was it?