A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Not a screenshot but...

[qimg]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43346058/sonic1.png[/qimg]

Cutscene sprite, or is something else being teased here?

Credit to Kaosu for the sketch, and if you figure out the mystery, credit to him. Continuation of Rathes Sonic sheet.

I'm sorry, I know what pose that is for, but for some reason with it static all I can think of is..

sonicPoot.gif

I'm sorry, I know what pose that is for, but for some reason with it static all I can think of is..

[qimg]http://www.hapisan.com/sonicPoot.gif[/qimg]

oh my god I cannot unsee it emot-psyduck.gif

It kinda looks like your Barren Badlands background Chornic. The ground tiles (What little of them are shown) and colors look similar.
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Barren Badlands has joined Zero as Zone 5, and Chronic is helping guide us to bringing the zone to life! Hopefully it will join the SAGE 2012 demo.

Right now I'm having to clean up Tidal Tubes' layout after some inconvenient tile placement experiments regarding dimensions (I am sick of seeing that damn zone already, especially after 3 years of juggling its overhauls with other zones. Development limbo as Lark calls it.).

Asuma, you did notice it says LC which I'm guessing means "Level Collab" right?

Nah, but there IS a 1.2c version released by Techokami a few months ago. It featured bumpers and Sonic CD's rolling tube... remember? Level Collab's Engine is "1.2b for Level Collab".

Thanks for reminding me, had to upload a fixed version that corrects a very stupid bug with pinball bumpers. Download link, please mirror instead of hotlink.

It featured bumpers and Sonic CD's rolling tube... remember?
Weren't rolling tubes present in 1.2b? emot-psyduck.gif All I put in was pinball bumpers... oh and lava from a very archaic public build of Sonic Worlds.
Whatever happened to this supposed new one that Lark & McKaosu teased not long ago?
All I can say is that it is currently on hold while the example level is being redesigned to better showcase the functionality of the engine.

Thanks for the thread link.

Thanks for reminding me, had to upload a fixed version that corrects a very stupid bug with pinball bumpers. Download link, please mirror instead of hotlink.

Weren't rolling tubes present in 1.2b? [qimg]http://holenet.info/junks/SA_emotes/emot-psyduck.gif[/qimg] All I put in was pinball bumpers... oh and lava from a very archaic public build of Sonic Worlds.

All I can say is that it is currently on hold while the example level is being redesigned to better showcase the functionality of the engine.

Gonna check it out now, oh and before I forget... SonicWorldsDeltaV1.2c.7z to stop hotlinking (may be used as permanent link if need be). Also, can't wait to see this new build. It'd be nice to see a fresh layout too considering the amount of times I've seen this same layout over and over again.

If you could make it so it has a sense of depth it looks much nicer since the perspective of the water does not fit the mountains at all. It makes my eyes confused when trying to distinguish the distance of the farthest water and the far green/mountains. Try some gradients with light blue to dark blue. This will give it some more depth. Also, sticking to a similar colour scheme may help. Maybe try looking at some official Genesis pallets.

A friend suggested that it might be useful for some people if I post this here.

classicsonicms.png

Here goes,every single frame from S1 and S2,aswell are some useful ones from CD and S3K are there.(Please tell me if I missed any from the first two games!)

In other words,more than it needs to be completely playable.

Critscism is welcome,if there's any.