A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

to say the truth, i'm a bit unsure about using this sprite...

i hope everything goes well and it gets better when the sheet is finished and if it does not fit, well... too bad for the poor sprite

and i decided to use sonic 1/2/CD eyes on it because i think it would add a bit more personality to it

BtDiw.png

This is pretty much almost every sprite made and please point me out the Color for the one you think that fits better with the game.

the dark green and the yellow ones are most less chibi and the ones that most resemble the sonic 3 sprite

they are also my favorites :(<

the big head was P3DR0 idea of making the spikes more like the moden sonic wich i didnt liked but i didnt noticed the big head due to my low spriting skills

@Sparks

nop, i dont want to change the HUD

as far as the testing goes, the Dark Green one is the one that fits better.

and the pink one is basically the dark red one with the standstill animation eyes

P3DR0 sent me this one a day ago and like the dark red, it does not fit because the head size

it does not seem that big but trust me, it is

the dark green on is the one that most resembles the sonic 3 sprite and ATS has been designed for the sonic 3 sprites so i dont have to change my plans for future levels or change the current levels and i'll probably be using it.

as i don't want to add a skin option for the sake of simplicity, got to choose wisely =P

ytUJ5.pngCAipe.png

^ standstill animation, sonic looks around and then tap his feet

@Bri the Chao

i'm still unsure about the eyes, it seems nice with the Sonic 1/2/CD eyes

and the eyes with AA seem a bit empty.. i think, at least by looking on the one with 2x size

oh GREEN EYES PLEASE DAT ONE IS AWESOME!!11!!!1!