A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Sonic Between The Sequels.

It's the "SonicHenceforth" thing all over again isn't it? xD

Knowing where the level graphics are from ruins it for me kinda. Nice monitor though.

I also loved your screenshot Techokami. That sprite looks preety cool!

Just out of curiosity, whatever happened to SONIC++?

Knowing where the level graphics are from ruins it for me kinda.

Truth be told it's actually being replaced with completely original graphics, but the artist who volunteered to do all of it is busy with another project, so I'll just keep using this until it's done. I'm patient.

you're gonna really need to tone down background palettes with the cave story sprites. they're designed to have really high contrast and the bug handing around on the pipes will be difficult to see if you don't do tweaking.

anyway

fEUIN.png

ANens.png

egfZ4.png

in some bizarro world where I could program or make games, you would play as a crate robot that hides and backstabs enemies in order to get weapons.

For a first time tile-set you seem to look like you know what you are doing. If it is for something that has a normal Genesis Sonic, then it'd be a bit too small. Perhaps double it up. I really like what I am seeing though. The grass reminds me of Angel-island and the ground pattern reminds me of my old desert tiles. A single tile in size is typically 128x128. I think in SonicCD it's double that.