A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Hey guys, look at mah mad custom Sega logo skillz:

cega.png

First the A appears, then the G and then the E. The C is delayed for a second. Then the SEEGAAAAA! sound i ripped from Sonic 2 (couldn't find it on the web) plays.

Should i have Sonic show up and fix the logo (the S drops with a unamused Sonic on top and sends the C away)?

Cega = Blind

Lol, it seems great, I love it :3

But I was thinking more about... uhm... the Sonic 2 logo. Sonic goes at full speed from left to right at the first time, from right to left at the second time.

Then, you add a third time where he hits his head on the logo; the logo does something (cracking, or moving slightly to the right), and Sonic bounces off or just slides back to the left a bit.

But this one just looks cool :3

Sup guys, been having a strange urge to get back into fangaming for a couple months and well...I'm sorta in a bind lol. I want to get back into fangaming, but I don't know if I want to continue on my old Sonic game (Sonic Turbo 2) or something completely different...

unled1zkz.jpg

unled2zrf.jpg

unled3zr.jpg

Just something I've been messing about with for awhile...these aren't mock-ups btw, it's a working engine based off of CLWE's Isometric Engine.

Any thoughts?

Hm? I know you?

Also thanks, I was thinking about making a video later just to show some stuff. Also that's awesome you've played Turbo 2 :D I've been wanting to continue on it (and I should considering the healthy amount of work I've done on it). But there's just something about this project that makes it...fun?

I dunno, one day I was like "damn, I wonder why no one has tried to make a Sonic 3D Blast fangame." Played around with CLWE's engine, and boom.

Omigod, it's TRD!

I still lol every time I make one of my "fangame replay days", consisting of Madventure, the Mad2 demo, and Sonic Turbo.

Wait a second...

"Played Turbo 2"? There's a playable one? Where? I never saw anything of the sort :[