A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Well I guess you can saturate the sky a lil' bit... And of course, put some clouds on it. Like this:

ataAN.png

Also I'm with Criseg about the shadow of the grass. :P But anyways, awesome job.

Also...

Hyper Emerson: There's a bug on the game, when you keep pressing the attack button while you are in a wall you get stucked on it. Anyways, it looks good, put an 8bits music on it, some sound effects, fix some camera bugs and you'll have an awesome game.

I love this, but I also have some critique; the metal on the poles in the first shot should have more contrast in the shades, and look more metallic (similar to the CPZ metal). The skyscraper could also use more contrast. Probably a bit of texture too (the CPZ buildings could use this too, since the lighting in this stage is differnet from the original CPZ lighting, which hid a lot of their detail).

Hope this helps :V

As part of our drive for making Sonic Zero: Remastered a unique and an outstanding fangame, we've been discussing the idea of not including the excess of unnecessary old monitors seen in the 2010 demo, instead replacing them with new, creative monitors. Nothing has been set in stone yet but this is one of the potential ideas:

Orb1.png

What kind of monitor is this? Why does it have an Orbinaut face on it? Hmm...

Orb2.png

Yup, this monitor would give you Orbinaut spikeballs; four of them, rotating around Sonic to protect him. But what good are they?

Orb3.png

This right here is one of the old badniks from the original Sonic Zero, revamped by MCKaosu. Sonic runs into it and...

Orb4.png

...Bam! Badnik destroyed, and a gap is left in Sonic's Orbinaut ring. With each spikeball that gets used up, you'll have to be more careful as there will be more gaps in Sonic's shield for badniks to reach him and harm him.

Good idea? Bad idea? It's only in the ideas phase at the moment so it's all up in the air~

One question. Have you guys been developing this for too long? If yes, be careful. There is a tale that, long time ago, LH has seen a wild Blazefire pokémon posting a video or showing him a demo of this.

This is innovative, but yet unnecessary if you already have the muteki (invincibility). How does Sonic loses it? does he need a specific type of enemy to hit him?

One question. Have you guys been developing this for too long? If yes, be careful. There is a tale that, long time ago, LH has seen a wild Blazefire pokémon posting a video or showing him a demo of this.

This is innovative, but yet unnecessary if you already have the muteki (invincibility). How does Sonic loses it? does he need a specific type of enemy to hit him?

Well as said, it's purely conceptual at this point in time - we're really just brainstorming new ideas for monitors because having five shields like in the 2010 demo (Shield, Golden Shield, Elementals) seems redundant, especially when there are also other means of protective power-up like the ring preserving Blue-Ring powerup from Chaotix.

And Sonic would lose it, I imagine, by losing the spikeballs to certain obstacles and/or enemies, as any enemy that collides with a spikeball would result in the destruction of both. However, there could also be a sort of time release system in which every minute or so, one of the balls releases of its own accord just like an Orbinaut, though its all up in the air. Some badniks would probably be immune to the spikeballs too - in the original Sonic Zero, there was a variety of badniks equipped with Lightning Shields, and if I recall, in Sonic 3 a Lightning Shield would simply dissolve spikeballs, though don't quote me on that.

But yeah, nothing set in stone. Better than the average shield, but still with its ups and downs.

Little thing here. Or not.

NEWSKINSPHOENIX.png

Demo of some new skins for Sonic Phoenix 2.0. Those may be accessed by cheats in the main menu. But they would be deactivated if you use a teleporter.

Soon I'll post here a tech demo and the codes for the ink effects.

Aren't those skins incredibly easy to do? It's just a simple HWA shader effect. So I don't see the point in it to be honest.

NOPE! I don't use HWA. It's just a simple ink effect, and there is no point in using it because it's so damn easy to make, yes.

But wouldn't you like to play Sonic Phoenix with a depressive, monochromatic Sonic for example? Well I would.

And something more you could activate through cheats:

oqhdeerrado.png

Figure out what's wrong.