A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

That's kinda what I was thinking. Like there'd be a few pieces put only one of them you could push. As you pushed the Chess piece it could knock the other pieces out of the way.
It would be awesome if you make some grey pieces too, with Robotnik's face on it. And like, you have to play against them to get something...

I made an example for a puzzle that came in my mind, Overbound, I hope that helps you to plan another puzzles...

xadrezsonic.png

It would be awesome if you make some grey pieces too, with Robotnik's face on it. And like, you have to play against them to get something...

I made an example for a puzzle that came in my mind, Overbound, I hope that helps you to plan another puzzles...

[qimg]http://g.imagehost.org/0280/xadrezsonic.png[/qimg]

This is really cool and its got me wanting to do something like that. On the other than is it very Classic Sonic?

This is really cool and its got me wanting to do something like that. On the other than is it very Classic Sonic?
Well it's a puzzle. Classic game or not, puzzles shall be welcome at every game. :) But anyway, I'm glad that you liked it.

@LH: The red rings are too much big for the screen. Consider resize them a little or make like Sonic Colors for DS: Just 5 small red stars.

@LakeFeperd: It looks awesome! Well done.

LMFAO

I've never played madventure, so all this epicness is new to me. Is that the first boss? Pretty epic how awesome is a boss... I WANT THIS GAME SO BADLY

PLAY IT. Now. You won't regret it.

(protip: if you die, don't just reenter your password, game doesn't reset your health. Hit F2, THEN put in the password.)

USC uploaded the sequel's demo in an old thread. Here you go.

interestingly, if the post is written entirely in all caps, the forum fixes it. =O)

Huh, neat. Must be a plugin or something.

17954110.png

77934036.png

It looks empty 'cause I haven't finished all of the art yet. The screenshots is just testing how what I've done so far would look in-game.

(the final product will have stuff like flowers, palm trees, umbrellas, etc.) All art is made by me except the ocean background, which was spliced from Sonic 3 and Sonic CD.

@Chaos Rush: May I suggest you to make the sand slopes more curved?

@P3DRO: Well yeah? Uhm I don't think so. I feel like it fits perfectly. Yes, it's big, but it doesn't interfere on gameplay.

AWZ_starting.pngAquaticWorld.pngAWZ_beta3.png

Codename Aquatic World Zone. Using Blue Frenzy's graphics. Still thinking on what to do next.

@Chaos Rush: May I suggest you to make the sand slopes more curved?

@P3DRO: Well yeah? Uhm I don't think so. I feel like it fits perfectly. Yes, it's big, but it doesn't interfere on gameplay.

[qimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/LHTheHedgehog/AWZ_starting.png[/qimg] [qimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/LHTheHedgehog/AquaticWorld.png[/qimg] [qimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/LHTheHedgehog/AWZ_beta3.png[/qimg]

Codename Aquatic World Zone. Using Blue Frenzy's graphics. Still thinking on what to do next.

Dude, I suggest actually calling the level itself, "Codename Aquatic World Zone". Like, litterally leave "Codename" in the level name. Sounds way cooler than "Aquatic World Zone". Maybe replace "world" with something else. Also, Mario part of the bg looks really out of place bro, I recommend you drop that and replace it with something else. Besides, grassy hills under water? Wat? Or is that supposed to be sand? If it's sand it's just as out of place since the erosion would not allow weird...hills like that to exist.

That said, two things:

1:

The red rings are too much big for the screen. Consider resize them a little or make like Sonic Colors for DS: Just 5 small red stars.

Well yeah? Uhm I don't think so. I feel like it fits perfectly. Yes, it's big, but it doesn't interfere on gameplay

It's your game bro, so like, do what you want, but I gotta agree with pedro on this one, those rings look a bit too big and seem almost intrusive.

2:

What the hell are the numbers in the upper right? I'm confused. Or is that some sort of debug statistics? Top most is frame rate maybe?

Lastly, just wanted to mention:

As a protip, use the quote system more often people, especially when replying to a single sentence in a 29 page topic. Y'all need something to put stuff into context. I had to do a double take on your post LH, because the way you did the @s looked like an IRC copy paste or something. It confused the hell out of me, I didn't know wtf the first two lines were even talking about for a minute. Then I had to go back another page and reread every post just to understand what you were on about.

The @s work for small topics sure, but when they're 29 pages it looks really lazy and doesn't convey meaning very well. Your post isn't the only one like this LH. I'm offering this as a suggestion to everyone overusing the @s, on how to make yourself more understandable, not like, scolding or being critical. Seriously peeps, it'd be way cooler if you rolled like that.

It's your game bro, so like, do what you want, but I gotta agree with pedro on this one, those rings look a bit too big and seem almost intrusive.

This stage is for the Sonic Worlds Level Collab and the red rings were just an interesting feature they decided to include. I suppose the counter could be a little smaller but I think the idea with the collab is to just create some random stages out of existing graphics, hence why the counter doesn't fit right. It's not a big issue but anything LH changes has to go for the whole project.

@PC0: Yeah. The name doesn't really fit. That's why I codenamed it. But I'm still not too sure on what I'm going to replace it for.

About the HUD, yeah, the numbers are for DEBUG (framerate and music). But the red rings. sonicyoda said everything. Changing something in the project at this rate will involve not only my Aquatic Shit Zone, but also my (already) finished Hidden Palace, Kessler12's Wood Zone and other stages that are being made with Sonic Worlds. We stated this project to use Sonic Worlds Engine, not really edit it or make it custom. We do it everyday for our psonal games. The only things we are going to do is replace some sprites and put some copy-paste easy programming, lik those Red Rings gimmick. I'm sorry, I don't really intend to make the Red Rings HUD smaller, only because of those issues... We're already too much advanced to do so. I'm sure this cannot be a problem, you guys will still be playing the Classic Sonic.

And okay, I'll start quoting again. But this forum should have a sstem that doesn't redirect you to other page when you want to quote multiple people.