A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Action Project

I'll post here for to test one Test Engine, which is still much incomplete for now but it is just to see how is the game in the new engine:

Sonic Action Engine Test

There are some debugs, the S button increases the special bar, and to switch between Sonic and Knuckles just press TAB/Q.

Remembering that Knuckles it is still at the beginning of his programming. XD

Edit:

Other than that, I gave an updated description of the topic again, posting a new mock-up and putting some small information hehe, anyway I'll put it here the mock-up:

Untitled_6.png?1398119557

Edited by Flasher the hedgehog
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been out for a long time because my internet has been cut and will be again in a few days. :stare:
But I am still working on the project alone but moving forward. hehe

During development I had several conflicts of ideas of what to do in the game, I had some difficulty in essencial things for the game and was soon changing engine until you get to the point of using the Sonic Worlds engine, the problem for me was the time, as I have not long enough, I decided to use it since it is almost done.

Not much to show right now, I'm packing some details like HUD, sounds and defining the skills unique of each character.
About the sprites of the characters, I decided to use the sprites Sonic 3 customized style, which saves me time when creating new moves.

mUEu9s.gif

About the graphics, I'm still working on some other scenarios and testing others:

oj4EAf.png

Note:

I had to use my old account here, i lost password forum. --'

Edited by flasher
  • Like 2