A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy Election Day!

Eminence

i never even slightly disliked anyone for voting for John McCain, but If you're voting for romney you have to be fucking retarded.

vague semantics has been his whole campaign, and i am disappoint in amurka for this election being a close one.

i mean seriously if Romney was running against www.Google.com he would have been severely fucked

To be totally honest, I don't even remember Mr. McCain...

But I gotta' say, that Romney... Why would anyone want to elect a Religious Extremist as a President? I have to ask...

Seriously, denying basic rights to Women and Homosexuals... The hell is his deal?

His deal is that he is an arrogant, bipolar, rich, religious fucktard that has no business being in the White House. Like you said, denying rights to homosexuals and women, combined with him not knowing what he's talking about half the time, and pretty much saying whatever his audience wants to hear at the current moment. Saying people on welfare are lazy, jobless scum and trying to get rid of Planned Pregnancy. Seriously? Plus I still don't know why people try to mix in Religion with politics. f Romney wins, I'm moving to Canada.

I'm really sad to say that how I'm disappointed I am because Obama won, now America will be different in four years. I have a very important childhood friend who's family is struggling to find a job, and now I have to say I'm not sure if her mother's chances of finding a job will be any easier now.

In other news, congrats Obama supporters. Let's be nice to our friends from different political views, shall we? (:

I live in a state where my vote wouldn't have even mattered. It's interesting how there was such a divide between voters...and I don't like how the politicians are more focused on getting elected than they are in helping out the people. It's all rhetoric - you people who made a topic about why language arts doesn't seem important - this is why it's important - to persuade people - and to learn how to use a hyphen correctly - unlike this tired kid. #ivoted #stopcispa

stop what

I'm really sad to say that how I'm disappointed I am because Obama won, now America will be different in four years. I have a very important childhood friend who's family is struggling to find a job, and now I have to say I'm not sure if her mother's chances of finding a job will be any easier now.

people can say whatever they want about Obama, but at least when he talks i dont feel this unrelenting urge to fact check all of his sentences. In fact when speaking on the subject of jobs and such, he seemed quite fond of consulting the appropriate economists and citing his sources.

arcfx is absolutely right about the importance of knowing language arts, because im starting to believe it's the only reason anyone would even take Mitt Romney serious in the first fucking place. He argues in semantics, cites statistics with misleading correlations, and does everything can to sound "SHOCKING" and "REVEALING!" when all he was really doing this whole campaign was stressing to me just how little America and its problems have to do with politicians running for office.

Oh, and how shameless some people can be when telling boldfaced lies. That last stunt he pulled with the auto industry was just fucking hilarious. They burned his ass before Obama's party could even respond.

Obama may not be a Saint, but i'm at least happy America isn't stupid enough to let Romney anywhere near the top of the hill. It's like he was running just to be running. I honestly cannot wrap my mind around why anyone would vote for him.

stop what

people can say whatever they want about Obama, but at least when he talks i dont feel this unrelenting urge to fact check all of his sentences. In fact when speaking on the subject of jobs and such, he seemed quite fond of consulting the appropriate economists and citing his sources.

arcfx is absolutely right about the importance of knowing language arts, because im starting to believe it's the only reason anyone would even take Mitt Romney serious in the first fucking place. He argues in semantics, cites statistics with misleading correlations, and does everything can to sound "SHOCKING" and "REVEALING!" when all he was really doing this whole campaign was stressing to me just how little America and its problems have to do with politicians running for office.

Oh, and how shameless some people can be when telling boldfaced lies. That last stunt he pulled with the auto industry was just fucking hilarious. They burned his ass before Obama's party could even respond.

Obama may not be a Saint, but i'm at least happy America isn't stupid enough to let Romney anywhere near the top of the hill. It's like he was running just to be running. I honestly cannot wrap my mind around why anyone would vote for him.

I love your attitude toward Romney. You are rewarded with 10 internets.

This was seriously funny. Chrysler fact checked him on it. The deal is if you want to sell cars in China you have to make them in China its the law. So saying that some how those were American jobs lost is just the worst case of spin I've ever seen. Probably the dumbest thing Romney did outside of his 47% comment. It's astonishing how bad of a campaign he ran.