A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

So, FFXIII-2

Serephim

now now lets not bombard him.

Anyone play the Snow and Lightning DLC? I think the Lightning DLC would have been amazing if it were actually a full episode. It was still a pretty neat departure anyway. It just feels like it could have been its own little mode.

I fought snow, he got angry and ran 99,999 on all my party members. So i kinda stopped after that

At least i still have battles to look forward to.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the DLC is underdone. I didn't mind it at first, but every single DLC has been like a single battle and it's getting pretty damn old.

I would have no issue with the cliffhanger zero conclusion storyline if they'd give me more areas and shit to run around in.

I was hoping XIII-2 would pull an FFVI and completely change it up after the climax of the game. Seems like square is indeed going the typical DLC milk route though...

I wish people would stop buying it. The only way developers will ever stop pumping out lazy bullshit DLC is if people stop buying it.

I doubt even that will stop them.

From what I gather, DLC was never meant to be the end all be all replacement for physical content, more like a quick patch. Thus, it's never really given a significant budget that would allow them to build something that eats your hard-drive and takes 3 days to download, probably crashing said device in the process.

You are aware you can easily download entire games off PSN, correct?

If downloading a file detonates your system then it had a plethora of terrible issues wrong with it already.

I can't help but wonder if they'll be taking this path for future square titles. I guess the era of designers releasing games full of intended content is over and shit.

boy, i get more and more turned off from videogames every year. Im sure ill be completely finished with new shit 2 E3's from today.

• 2 weeks later...

I find it funny she does an ominious laugh on the japanese version, but doesn't in english. Kind of sends two completely different story messages.

Not like i care anymore. Square doesn't seem to be ACTUALLY extending the story through DLC.

Right now, they're just going with that bullshit Kingdom Hearts model. Every new release of content functions solely to further warp the storyline into making even less sense than before.

But at least the one thing i did take from Lightning's DLC

Serah seems to be "really dead" afterall