A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mecha Sonic

Looking awsome man,

Needs a little more evil though, Seems a bit too cute :P

maybe if his metal was a bit of a darker blue like it was in the on games?

I'm thinking something like this

Mecha_Sonic.jpg

Also I think his legs need to be a bit thicker, They dont look like they could support the rest of his body and look out of shape.

Apart from that its a great work in progress (Y)

You should contact Damzien, He's working on the new Egg Engine and I'm sure he's looking for some talented 3D Modelers (Y)

Geona, get out.

Looking awsome man,

Needs a little more evil though, Seems a bit too cute :P

maybe if his metal was a bit of a darker blue like it was in the on games?

I'm thinking something like this

[qimg]http://images.wikia.com/sonicwiki/de/images/f/fa/Mecha_Sonic.jpg[/qimg]

Also I think his legs need to be a bit thicker, They dont look like they could support the rest of his body and look out of shape.

Apart from that its a great work in progress (Y)

You should contact Damzien, He's working on the new Egg Engine and I'm sure he's looking for some talented 3D Modelers (Y)

This is good constructive criticism. This is why I listened to him. He took the time to give me an example and explanation.

All you do is bark "Shitsux" like your standards are way too high. Go fuck yourself, armchair critic.

saying it needs some chamfer's to the really harsh edge transitions is being non-constructive. okay sure! If you aren't intending this to be used in a game (which is obvious just looking at the form of it) then I'm suprised you aren't just going all out on the model. pretty rendering does not a good model make.