A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mario does it all!

Jamworld

This'll probably be the first basketball game I'll ever buy. The Mario sports series never ceases to be awesome. The last entry, Mario Strikers, was probably the most fun I had in 2005 (with 3 other people present of course). Like Ila said, Nintendo always finds a way to make every sport work and it is always a fun experience.

They FINALLY made a sport i like, but unfortunally its on the freaking DS and being made by Square Enix. (uh-oh.)

But im sure it'll come out awsome. (it would be 10x better on GCN though.)

All they need is a Mario Football and his sporting life will be complete...

You have to admit you have had to have fell in love with mario at least one time in your life.

I can categorically say ____ no to that. Only Mario games I like are the kart ones, and that's only because they're the only thing that can replace Crash Team Racing.

Yes, but you must admit, Ila. Mario Party 6 in only two console generations is just stupid and utterly annoying. And when you're making more of these sports and party games than actual canon ones it kinda kills it.

I wasn't including Mario Party # in my post.